80 | our favourite moments.

" sicheng, learn to take good photos of me ! " yeri yelled, taking off her sunglasses. sicheng was walking around, before letting out a small sigh. yeri tried fixing her outfit, as sicheng put her phone down, near to the pool. " sicheng ! sicheng, my phone will drop into the pool and i am going to murder you for that ! " she started yelling, as sicheng let out a laugh. he handed her the phone, while yeri looked through the photos.

" did you tell sooyoung that jungwoo is getting married to that woman ? i heard that she was one of the women who worked for him back in switzerland. " sicheng said, as yeri widened her eyes. she almost dropped her phone, before she tried realising what was happening. " actually, kun managed to find more about this woman. she is .. 25, and if half french. " sicheng explained to yeri, who was still angry. " they started dating .. three months ago. "

" wait .. what do you mean by three months ?! " yeri yelled, as sicheng nodded. " does that mean that sooyoung was the side chick ?! that man made sooyoung the other woman in his life ?! " she continued yelling, before getting up. she started walking around, as sicheng tried calming her down. he pulled yeri into a hug, " sicheng ! we have to do something about it ! i told doyoung to buy something for her as a distraction, but .. "

" yeri, you can't do anything about it. if you spread the rumour around of jungwoo cheating on that woman, sooyoung is going to be the side chick. " sicheng told yeri, who let out a sigh. she shaked her head, before throwing her phone on the ground. " yeri, please do not get too angry ! you will get ill, and you have many more important things to worry about .. please do not plan his death. "

" if doyoung goes to sooyoung and hands the gift to her, then maybe she won't be able to notice that jungwoo is getting married. maybe a lot of people don't know about this information. " yeri continued walking around, before picking her phone back up. " sicheng, this might be okay. we will reveal that jungwoo is marrying a woman, and that .. we will just lie that he does cocaine ! " yeri suggested, " you have connections with media outlets, you can do that. "

" and if he and his legal team sue the media outlet for false information ?! " sicheng replied to yeri, who seemed to be confused. " i don't have that much power to control legal teams, not even my father can do that. " he let out a sigh, as yeri continued shaking her head. she couldn't allow jungwoo to get away with what he did. " yeri, if my father had that power, he would've helped my brother escape jail for literally murdering a person. "

" we still need to do something ! " yeri replied, as she looked on her phone. sooyoung didn't text her anything, which either meant that she wasn't aware of anything, or was in complete shock once again. " we should tell jaehyun about it. he's going to get angry, beat up jungwoo, and then jungwoo is going to be forever scarred by what he has caused ! " yeri suggested, as sicheng shaked his head. " what now ? "

" jaehyun can't fight, and he surely won't win in a fight against jungwoo. " sicheng let out a laugh, as yeri let out another sigh. she sat back down on the chair, to take a sip of her water. " yeri, jungwoo is very strong. in high school, he was the best athlete. he even beat doyoung ! i mean, it was a competition, so jungwoo and doyoung didn't really fight, but it's clear that jungwoo is strong ! "

" are all of your friends not capable of fighting ?! " yeri got up, even angrier than she was before. " doyoung is a nepo baby athlete, he isn't going to be strong, but both you and jaehyun are clearly taller than doyoung ! you two are supposed to know how to win in a fight. " she scoffed, " if any man hurts me, you can't come and ask them if they know your father. " she complained, as sicheng tried hiding his smile.

" yeri, you can win a fight, and i can't. " sicheng replied to yeri, who got closer to sicheng. she started slapping his arm, as sicheng continued laughing. " you clearly don't need my help when it comes to winning against people in fights. i don't know what's gotten into you. " he said, before pulling her closer to him. he placed a soft kiss on the top of her head, as yeri looked up to him.