66 | the final day in milan.

" i will murder you. " yeri gritted her teeth, as sicheng was peacefully eating his chocolate flavoured gelato. " sicheng, you know that i don't like chocolate, yet you still bought it and you are currently eating it infront of me ! " she yelled, as sicheng ignored her words. he continued eating the gelato, before yeri crossed her arms around her chest. she was way too angry with him. " you didn't buy me any gelato ! "

" you told me that you didn't want it right now ! " he yelled back towards her, before she took the last bite of his cone. he threw the paper into the trashcan, " we can stop somewhere else and then we can buy you any flavour you want. " he sighed, but it seemed like yeri was still angry with what he had done. " please don't look at me like that ! i literally asked you, you replied that you didn't want it, so don't be angry with me ! "

" just because i didn't want it then, doesn't mean that i don't want it now ! " yeri yelled back, before sicheng slapped his own forehead. as sicheng was trying to reply to what yeri had told him, " before you tell me that it was going to melt, what if i wanted to eat it immediately after we left the stand ?! " she scoffed, as sicheng spotted another gelato stand. " what ? will we go there ? what about my fashion museum ? "

" we will go there too, but i just want you to get that stupid gelato and stop annoying me. it's not funny anymore, we are in the middle of the street. people are going to look at us and think that we are angry. " sicheng held yeri's hand, before she slapped it away. " yeri, please calm down. i can't drag you there and expect to also be nice to the employee. " sicheng whispered towards yeri, who nodded. " please don't be angry with me. "

" i am not angry with you. i am actually going to be very calm. also, i want a raspberry flavoured gelato. " yeri jumped to the stand, as sicheng started laughing. he took out his credit card. yeri looked at the flavous, before widening her eyes. " hello ! i want a cone with raspberry and .. uhm .. " she looked at the flavours, as the man waited to put the other flavour. " coconut ! " she smiled, as the man handed it to her.

sicheng paid the man, before the two walked away from the stand. sicheng placed her a kiss on her cheek, as yeri started eating her ice cream. the two walked closer to the museum, as a guard told them that the next tour will be held in twenty minutes. sicheng and yeri sat down on a small bench, as sicheng started scrolling down his phone. yeri looked at him, before hitting his shoulder.

" sooyoung and jungwoo are like official. official ! " yeri said, clearly excited, as sicheng nodded. it seemed like he was typing a message, but it didn't seem like she was going to stop. " when you came last night, she was talking to jungwoo. they're so cute together ! not cuter than us, but quite cute. i like them. " yeri smiled, as sicheng nodded. " are you paying attention to what i am saying ? is that message more important than i am ? "

" sorry. jaehyun texted me, he asked me if i know why sooyoung has been avoiding his texts. i guess that is exactly why she hasn't talked to jaehyun. " sicheng pointed toward yeri, talking about what she had mentioned earlier. " he's pretty sad that she is ignoring him, since he promised her that this time it will go better. " sicheng said, as a man came towards them, announcing them that the tour had started earlier than usual.

yeri was explaining to sicheng each ouftit she was seeing, clearly annoying the guide and the other people. after almost getting in a fight with the guide, yeri and sicheng decided to leave the group, and walk around on their own. sicheng was watching as yeri was telling him about a dress that was signature for the late 19th century, then moving to ones that were from the early 20th century. sicheng smiled towards her, happy to see how much she enjoyed the place.

" and you know, since there were .. " yeri looked at the dress, " you know, the world war really impacted the way women used to dress. men were boring, as usual, but women are starting to wear pants, and this is the time we finally start asking for rights ! " yeri yelled, as a few people stopped by, thinking that she was the tour guide. " you see, this is the moment we realised that men were good for nothing ! "