36 | a decision easy to make.

it was the morning of yeri's baking party day, and sicheng was sitting in the bathroom, looking at his reflection in the mirror. he had just taken a shower when he realised that he was supposed to take yeri on a cruise with the yacht that his father would never allow him to take, but he was also supposed to propose to her.

sicheng continued looking into the mirror, as a small knock was heard on the door. sicheng turned around, before he walked to open the door. yeri was sitting in the door frame, smiling towards him. sicheng smiled back, as yeri showed him a small sign.

" don't forget about my party !! ( bring a gift if you can, i will be happy with any gift you get me ) " the sign wrote, as a laugh escaped sicheng's mouth. he nodded, before seeing that sweetie walked past yeri's leg, running to sicheng.

" well, i think we should go out and find the gift we are supposed to get mom. " sicheng said, picking up sweetie, as yeri nodded. " i think we need to go there, only if you allow me to. " he looked at yeri, who thought for a second, before she nodded.

" yes, go together and find me a gift ! let her choose aswell, she has a great sense of fashion. " yeri placed a kiss on sicheng's cheek, before she waved towards sweetie. " have fun together. "

yeri left, as sicheng and sweetie remained in the bathroom. sicheng sighed, as he put down sweetie. he called out yeri's name, as she came back into the room, confused. sicheng pointed to sweetie.

" i need to change, can you keep an eye on her ? i don't want to see her in the bathroom, next to me. " he let out a laugh, as yeri took her. " afterall, she has to change aswell. " he smiled, as yeri nodded, walking away.

sicheng quickly changed, before he rushed to his phone. he left a message for kun, telling him to meet up at the nearest jewelry store. sicheng decided to get a necklace for now, and then give her the big surprise on her birthday dinner.

after yeri returned with sweetie, who was wearing a baby pink dress, sicheng took her in his arms, walking out. he looked at the kitchen, where mrs. kim and yeri started working on bright pink decorations for the baking party.

sicheng looked at sweetie, before he placed her in the backseat of his car. sicheng got in, as he drove off. sicheng watched as sweetie laid down on her bed, that was also decorated by yeri. sicheng smiled, before stopping at the red light.

looking at everything he accomplished during his relationship with yeri, it made him believe that yeri was able to change him into a good person. sicheng never thought that he was going to adopt a dog, he was going to to think about marriage, but here he was, and he felt happy.

sicheng parked infront of the jewelry store, looking over at kun, who was clearly waiting for him. sicheng put on sweetie's leash, as the two got out of the car. he smiled towards kun, who widened his eyes.

" what is .. this ? " kun pointed to sweetie, as she started barking towards him. " what doesn't it like ? i'm not usually a huge fan of dogs, but it seems to be a big hater. " kun tried explaining, as sicheng glared towards him.

" sweetie is a she, she doesn't like getting called it. that's the biggest problem here, kun. sweetie is not just my dog, she is me and yeri's daughter ! " he raised his voice, as kun hid his laughter. " it's not a joke, i'm very serious ! "

" sicheng, i never really thought i'd hear you talk about having a daughter with yeri. " kun said, as the two walked into the store. the employees bowed towards them, as sweetie jumped on the couch.

" what could we help you with ? " the employee asked, as sicheng handed the leash to kun, who sat next to sweetie. sicheng cleared his throat, before he began looking for a ring that yeri would love.