28 | oops, we fall again.

" he's probably the most ungrateful rat that i have ever met. " yeri scoffed, looking at her phone. she was sitting infront of the mirror, as her stylist was looking at her. she was getting ready for an event, but it seemed like she was in a terrible mood again. " he hasn't responded to my statements of the press. why ?! " she was about to throw her phone on the ground, as sooyoung quickly stopped her.

" yeri ! " sooyoung yelled towards her friend, as she got up from the chair next to yeri's. " i don't understand why you are so mad about sicheng. why is he worth your time ? you are going to an event, you shouldn't even think about him ! " she tried explaining to yeri, who shaked her head. " you are so unbelievable sometimes. men aren't worth it. "

" he's here, today. " yeri said, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " he posted on his instagram that he is excited to come to his first event as a chairman. he annoys me so much, sooyoung ! " yeri began yelling, as sooyoung walked around the room.

yeri was going to do something she wouldn't sit and think about for the consequences. she was likely to hit sicheng, yell at him, curse him in the worst ways possible, and sooyoung shouldn't allow that. she turned back to yeri, who was still angry.

" you didn't even block him on instagram ?! " sooyoung yelled back at her friend, " yeri, the first thing you do after breaking up with someone is blocking their number and instagram. " she rolled her eyes, as yeri got off her chair, fixing her dress. she smiled into the mirror, as sooyoung walked up to her.

yeri began turning around. she fixed her hair, before looking at the clock. sooyoung let out a sigh, as the two girls walked out of the changing rooms. sooyoung searched if the road was clear, avoiding sicheng and whoever he was with. they walked into the red carpet room, as yeri fixed her outfit for one last time.

" god, do i look good ? " yeri asked sooyoung, who nodded. she took out her phone, as yeri raised her eyebrow. " you're going to come with me, aren't you ? " she asked, as sooyoung shaked her head. " why ? please come, i want to be photographed with my best friend. "

" no, yeri. i don't like being photographed on the red carpet. go and shine, i will forever be proud of you. " sooyoung said, before taking yeri's purse and phone. yeri walked towards the red carpet, as she started posing.

the flashes went all to yeri. different questions, some about her appearance, her sponsors, but all yeri could hear were the questions about sicheng and what happend to their relationships. yeri posed for a few more times, before walking to the interview side of the carpet.

" it is wonderful to have such a beauty tonight, am i right ? " the interviewer let out a laugh, as yeri nodded, doing a little twirl. " i am excited to be the person to interview. " she smiled at yeri, who fixed her gloves. " so, i feel like this is the most asked question, what happend to our favourite couple ? " she asked, as yeri let out a sigh.

" you know, i hate admitting the truth behind our sudden break up, because i really thought he was the one. " yeri said, " but, what hurts the most in life is when you are told that you aren't good enough through a text. yes, he left me through a text and became the chairman the next day. " she let out a laugh, as the interviewer widened her eyes.

" is that really want happend ?! " the interviewer said, shocked, before turning back to the camera. " you were too good for him, love. you deserve a better man than him. i just know how many are already waiting for you, so why don't you just .. " she tried saying, before yeri walked away all of a sudden.

yeri felt bad when she heard that she deserved someone better. it had been a month, maybe even two, but why couldn't she picture herself with someone else ? yeri walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror. she saw tears, actual tears coming out of her cheeks. sooyoung burst into the bathroom, running to her friend.

" what happend ?! " sooyoung yelled, " yeri, tell me what's wrong. here, take a tissue, wipe off those tears and explain it to me what didn't go well. " she said, pulling her into a small hug.

" the interviewer told me that i deserve someone better than sicheng, but why can't i think about finding some else ?! " she said, before she began crying again. sooyoung tried calming her down. she took a few deep breaths, before nodding slowly.

" then go and tell him that. he left you, but i don't think he realises what he has done to you. " sooyoung said, " you know what, i hate him for that, but he loves you too. i'm sure he does. " she comforted her friend, who nodded.

" i love him too. and i hate myself for that. " yeri said, before a knock was heard. sooyoung and yeri were both confused. sooyoung walked to the door, opening the door.

" uhm .. " she saw kun, who was holding what seemed to be sicheng's blazer. " i saw what happend, and i mean .. sicheng saw it too, and he wants to talk to yeri about it. of course, if she wants to. " kun pointed to the corner, as yeri nodded.

sooyoung watched as her friend walked out of the bathroom. sooyoung quickly followed, seeing that yeri made it to sicheng. he pulled yeri into a hug, as kun let out a sigh. sooyoung stood next to him, as sicheng kissed the top of yeri's heard.

" yeri, this was supposed to all planned for something. i didn't think you would've been so affected by it. " sicheng explained to yeri, who started hitting his arms. " i know it hurt, but i was going to do something for you .. "

" all you did was breaking up with me through a stupid text ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng nodded. " what did you have planned ? i need to know. i can't just take you back after what you did. "

" i can't just tell you. " sicheng let out a laugh, but, " who told you i wanted to be back with you ? " he asked, as yeri was angrier than ever. she slapped him across the cheek, as kun and sooyoung widened their eyes.

" you want to be back with me, because i want to be your girlfriend again ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng continued watching her, without saying a word. " now, i mean, i want you to be my boyfriend again ! " she yelled, as sicheng nodded.

" so, you like me ? " he asked, as yeri hesitated to answer. she slowly nodded, as sicheng smashed his lips on yeri. sooyoung and kun let out a sigh at the same time, as yeri slapped sicheng again.

" i don't like it that way ! " yeri yelled, " i want my kisses to be slowly and passionate. learn to adjust to what i like. " she sighed, as sicheng couldn't hold in his laughter. " stop laughing ! you aren't funny nor what i said is. "

" guys, we still have to go to an event. "