01 | dreams of the perfect.

truth was, not everyone could afford being like kim yeri, but everyone wanted to be just like her. they all loved her when she posted glamorous photos on social media, from vacations at resorts from all over the world, or wearing the newest and most expensive clothing, but, yeri couldn't even afford to be like herself.

she had to build her own empire. growing up, she knew that one day, she would own the world, just like the princess she used to dress up and play around. yeri had to start from the bottom, to be able to reach a place she could only see on the television shows her mother watched late at night.

she was ashamed of her past, afraid to tell anyone around her circle that she was hired at a restaurant to make money for her plastic surgeries. yeri knew that her face wasn't beautiful enough to be casted in a show, or to become a model on the magazines she bought every week.

after making some money from the restaurant, she begged her parents for even more. surgeries weren't cheap. nothing in life was cheap. her parents, after trying to tell her that she was gorgeous just the way she was, gave up and allowed yeri to change a lot about her.

that's when yeri began going to malls, buying clothing was previously out of her budget, waiting for a man to come and scout her. and, with a lot of luck, yeri was scouted to be a model.

it took yeri some time to be loved by the public. but, once she was recognized in the fashion world, she was so appreciated. yeri was about to become the next top model of her country, but she still wasn't making enough money.

yeri needed more, she wanted more. it wasn't enough for her, she needed to be better than anyone else. so, she needed a young man to fall in love with her.

throughout the years, a lot of men tried getting with yeri. the middle-class boys weren't able to give yeri what she wanted, but the upper-class men were too old for her. she didn't want to waste her life because of an ugly man.

and here she was, still on the search for someone pefect for her. someone worthy to be with her. she was at the hair salon, waiting for her friend to get her hair done.

" i'm so tired of trying to find someone who's good enough to me with me. " yeri sighed, as she looked into the mirror of the salon. she fixed her corset, as her friend turned to her.

" i've heard a rumour - i'm not sure it's actually true or not, but someone decided to move on from his previous lifestyle, to find one girlfriend instead of multiple one night stands. " her friend, sooyoung, turned to her. " i think he might be a good person for you. "

" last time you told me about a man who is looking for a girlfriend, he was 70 and divorced for 3 times. " yeri rolled her eyes, " but i'm curious. i'm not a fan of men who have one night stands, but i'll listen. "

" it's dong sicheng. " sooyoung said, " do you know who he is ? " she asked yeri, who thought of that name. she surely heard his name somewhere, but she wasn't sure.

" how old is he ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung opened her phone, searching for her age. yeri hoped he was young, he might be a good choice.

" he's the same age as you ! " sooyoung said, as yeri walked closer to her. she took sooyoung's phone, looking at the man that appeard on the screen.

oh, he was stunning. yeri looked at him for a minute, as sooyoung smiled at her. yeri gave her the phone. who was he ? she didn't get to look at his information, focusing only on the photos next to his name.

" what does he do for a living ? " yeri asked, " i'm just curious, i haven't heard about him before. " she sighed, as the hairstylist widened her eyes. yeri looked confused at her.