68 | a night full of anger.

sicheng was staring at the sweets on yeri's plate. yeri wasn't touching them, because she  was too focused to look at her friend, who was still talking to jaehyun. sicheng attempted to take one mini pie, before yeri looked back at him. sicheng finished the sweet in one bite, before taking another one. after he finished yet another one, yeri slapped his hand away, giving him a small glare.

" yeri, we have to finish these up fast. " sicheng whispered towards yeri, " i'm not planning to stay for one more hour, so we are going to leave in like .. thirty minutes. " he said to her, as yeri widened her eyes. she shaked her head, as sicheng let out a small sigh. " yeri, i understand that you want to look for sooyoung, but i want to sleep. " he reminded yeri, who nodded.

" right. we should go to sleep, and then i will call sooyoung in the morning and yell at her for still talking to that jumpscare. " yeri replied to sicheng, who started laughing. he took a sip of his juice, before widening his eyes at the taste of it. " please stop embarrassing me by making such faces, choose the drinks you want correctly next time. " yeri said, as she got up. " i will go to the bathroom. go and fill our sweets plate again. " she walked towards the bathroom.

sicheng got up from the table. he walked closer to the candy bar, until he saw that sooyoung and jaehyun were still giggling and talking to eachother. sicheng tried ignoring them, until he realised that maybe he should tell yeri what the other two were talking about. sicheng walked to the corner of the candy bar that faced the bar area, as sicheng tried to listen to their conversation. then, sicheng turned around, feeling a tap on his shoulder.

" i feel like we haven't been able to talk since my birthday party. " jaehyun looked towards sicheng, who laughed, nodding. " how have you been ? you got engaged, you took your fiancée to milan, you start thinking about your wedding. " he smiled towards his friend, who was holding the sweets plate, confused. jaehyun turned around, seeing that sooyoung was texting someone. " be honest, is sooyoung with jungwoo ? she's been avoiding the talk about jungwoo and if she went to the airport. "

" i don't know. i don't ask yeri about that. " sicheng tried explaining, before he saw that yeri was walking back to their table. " jaehyun, i will go back home soon, i have work tomorrow at eight in the morning, me and yeri are still so tired from milan, it's a lot to take in. " he pat jaehyun's shoulder, as he nodded. jaehyun walked back to sooyoung, as the two started talking again. sicheng rushed to yeri, then put down the plate. " jaehyun asked me about jungwoo. "

" what ? " yeri asked, as she looked at the two. " hopefully sooyoung told him about jungwoo. " yeri said, as she started eating the sweets again. the two watched as jaehyun put his jacket over sooyoung's shoulder, making yeri choke on her mini pie. sicheng jumped from his seat, holding onto yeri. he handed her a glass of water, as yeri calmed down. " god, i am too shocked. and too angry. sicheng, i want to beat up someone. "

" please, my love, do not choke. " sicheng told yeri, as he was still holding a glass of water for yeri. she slowly drank from it, before he finally put it down. " you just terrified me. my heartbeat is insane, god. " he put his hand on his heart, as yeri continued drinking her water. she then put down the glass, as sooyoung and jaehyun opened the door to the balcony, before walking out.

" sicheng, do you smoke cigarettes ? " yeri asked, as sicheng shaked his head. " then, we should go and take some fresh air, shouldn't we ? " she held onto sicheng's arm, as yeri blinked a few times, waiting for sicheng's answer. sicheng let out another sigh, as yeri slapped his arm. he got up, as the two made their way to the balcony. sicheng crossed his arms around his chest, as yeri pointed to her sleeveless arms. " give me your jacket. "

" i am also very cold. " sicheng replied to yeri, as she widened her eyes. she stepped on sicheng's foot, as he started hissing. " yeri, i can't feel my foot anymore ! " he yelled, as yeri waited for him to put his jacket over her. sicheng walked closer to her, before yeri kissed his cheek, as an apology. " they aren't even here. where could they be ? " he asked, as yeri was walking back inside of the restaurant. " let's go home. "