38 | sicheng, completely in love.

sicheng wrapped his arm around yeri's shoulder, as sweetie jumped on the bed. yeri smiled, as she let out a small yawn. sicheng was about to turn on the tv, before sweetie tried peeing on the bed. he quickly put her down, on the special pad that they prepared for her. yeri began laughing, as sicheng let out a sigh.

" she is really a pain in the ass when it comes to peeing. " sicheng sighed, as yeri couldn't stop laughing. " sweetie, when will you learn that peeing everywhere isn't an option ?! " he raised his voice towards yeri, before she hit his back.

" you don't yell at your child, sicheng ! " yeri scoffed, as she picked sweetie up, sitting back on the bed. " what are you doing tomorrow ? is there anything special that you would like to do together ? " she asked, as sicheng remained quiet for a minute.

" i think .. there is an event for chairmen tomorrow. i am not sure, but i think i also need to get my costume fitting. " sicheng looked at his notes, where he wrote everything down, as sweetie knocked down his phone from his hand. " you're probably the smartest dog i've met. "

" obviously, she is my daughter. i topped all of my classes from middle school through high school. sweetie is just as smart as me. " yeri smiled, as sicheng shaked his head. " are you calling me stupid ?! " she yelled.

sicheng couldn't help but smile at the yell yeri let out. throughout their relationship, he found her yells childish, but he grew to like whenever yeri was angry at him, because he knew that it just ended in them laughing about it later.

sicheng's perspective on yeri changed. at first, he thought she was a rude, full of herself and unfunny woman, but she was so much more than that, and sicheng was happy to realise that yeri was truly, an angel. he never saw her hanging out with him, laughing with him, adopting sweetie and raising her together, but he liked the way yeri acted. she was perfect, and sicheng made sure to let yeri know how special she was.

" sicheng, are you thinking about weird stuff again ? because i am not going to go with you to a cereal restaurant. " yeri said, as sicheng looked towards her, before shaking his head again. " great, so, clear your scheduele tomorrow, us three need some quality time. "

" as i have just told you, i have a lot to do tomorrow. " sicheng said, as sweetie got off their bed, walking towards her pink castle-like bed. she laid on it, before closing her eyes. " do you want to come with me ? you can pick out my suit for the event. "

" i want to come to the event too. " yeri suddently said, as sicheng widened his eyes. " i can leave sweetie with mom, we can go and pick out a suit, then we can go and find a dress for myself, and we go to the event together ! " she clapped, as sicheng let out a laugh.

" yeri, the event does not have a red carpet, and it will be full of creepy, old men. i really can't bring you there. " sicheng tried explaining to yeri, as she shaked her head, not listening to him. " oh, you're so stubborn. "

" sicheng, i have two appointements tomorrow ! i'll be available and extremely beautiful for an event. " she smiled, trying to convince sicheng. " please, please, please ! " she began shaking sicheng's arm, before he gave up.

" what appointements do you have tomorrow and at what hour ? i'm going with kun to pick out my suit at 10 a.m. " sicheng said, as yeri opened her phone, to check for the time. sicheng carefully waited, before yeri cleared her throat.

" i have a lash appointement at 9:30 a.m., and then an acupuncture appointement at 12:00. then, i also have an appointement that i forgot about ! i'm doing those blood treatments for beautiful skin. " she explained to sicheng, who raised his eyebrow. " so, i should finish at around .. 4 p.m. ? "