60 | i just love shopping!

" yeri, you will either start crying about your dress being too tight, or complain that your heels hurt. " sicheng told yeri, as he put on his sunglasses. yeri, who was not only late, decided to show sicheng her outfit before they went shopping. or how sicheng wanted it to be, sight-seeing. " you know what, that will be exactly your problem. let's go, kun has been waiting for at least ten minutes. " he held yeri's hand, as she yanked his hand off.

" do you like my nails ? i got them done one day before you told me about the trip, so they are brand new. " yeri smiled, as sicheng looked at them. " why aren't you telling me anything ? are they so pretty that they left you speechless ? you paid for them. " yeri's smile grew even more, as sicheng widened his eyes, shocked by the words he had just heard. " i forgot to give back your credit card. " she walked out of the room, as sicheng followed.

" finally. " kun sighed, getting up from the ground. " i swear to god, i waited for at least fifteen minutes. " he rolled his eyes, as yeri threw her purse towards sicheng, who held it. yeri walked down the hallway, before she started hissing. while sicheng was scrolling on his phone, kun tapped his friend's shoulder. " sicheng, i think yeri has a few problems with her heels. she started hissing just now. " he pointed to yeri, as sicheng walked up to her.

" yeri, i already told you that they will hurt you. " sicheng told yeri, before he realised that yeri wasn't crying over her heels. her nail broke. sicheng widened his eyes, as yeri continued crying. " yeri, yeri please calm down. do you have .. glue for them ? or something, anything that we can glue it back on ? " he asked, as yeri shaked her head. sicheng looked around, " does it hurt you ? " he asked again, as yeri shaked her head. " then why are you crying ? "

" i spent 500 dollars on these nails. " yeri cried out, as sicheng widened his eyes. " sicheng, i need to get my nails done again, but i got them done two days ago. " her tears started ruining her makeup, making sicheng take out a tissue, to clean it up. kun walked behind them, before letting out a sigh. now, he really didn't want a girlfriend. as sicheng was wiping yeri's tears, yeri took the purse from him. " let's just go. we need to meet up with sooyoung either way. "

" how much did those nails cost ? " sicheng asked, before holding up yeri's hand. he looked at them again, still shocked at what he was told. " they aren't even .. special ! they are plain nude nails, with a small bow here. how did you manage to pay 500 dollars for them ?! " he raised his voice, as yeri glared towards him. they finally enterd the elevator, as kun pressed the buttons for the lobby.

" i want to go and spend all of your money. " yeri scoffed, as sicheng nodded. " don't go looking for your credit card in your wallet, as i said, it's still with me. " yeri smiled, reminding sicheng that he had paid for the 500 dollar nails that fell off after two days. " you will also pay for my next nail appointement. " yeri said, wrapping her arm around sicheng's. " actually, i need to make a lash appointement. "

" just let me know when you'll give me the card back. " sicheng sighed, as the three walked out of the elevator. " is sooyoung coming with jungwoo ? " he asked, as yeri looked towards him, confused. " i just thought that they might be official, since she spent the night with him and the morning. god, jaehyun will freak out when he finds out that his biggest rival in high school is now dating his ex. "

" jaehyun deserves every single misfortune that has happend to him ! " yeri yelled, as both kun and sicheng started laughing. " take that purse and stop laughing, it wasn't meant to be a joke. " she rolled her eyes, as they approached the entrance, the door opened. sooyoung walked in, as yeri widened her eyes. what was she wearing ? yeri let go of sicheng's arm, running to her friend. " sooyoung ! what is this ?! whose shirt is this, the belt, .. your messed up hair ?! " she yelled, as sooyoung started laughing.