42 | what even is a baby fever?

" i can't believe that you literally lied to me about taking me on this yacht that you don't even own ! " yeri yelled towards sicheng, as she put her seatbelt on. sicheng drove off, as he avoided talking to her. " are you not going to say a word ? are you sad that you got caught between your lies ? why do you always have to lie to me ! " her yells filled up the car, as sicheng just shaked his head, not knowing what to say.

" yeri, i can't really explain it to you right now, but you will understand it later. i had no bad intentions when i told you about this yacht, but i'm actually really scared to talk to my father. it's really difficult to get my thoughts together, gathered in one place. " sicheng tried explaining himself, as yeri was unhappy with his answer. " i wanted you to be surprised by something, but it seems like it won't really work out. "

yeri turned to sicheng, widening her eyes when she heard one of her favourite words : surprise. after all she's experienced during her relationship with sicheng, is that he was probably even more unpredictable than she was, and sometimes, she hated that about him. sicheng parked in his usual spot, as yeri got out. she knew exactly where she needed to go.

" i really hope that you understand where i'm coming from. " sicheng kissed her forehead, as yeri nodded. the two walked towards the entrance of the mall, as yeri ran, almost tripping on her heel. " yeri, take care when you run in those heels ! " he raised his voice, as yeri sat on the ground, tears rolling down her cheek.

" sicheng, .. " yeri said, as sicheng ran to her, trying to see if she was hurt anywhere. he searched her whole body, before looking up at her. " i think i broke my heel. sicheng, these were limited edition, and they were one of my favourite pair. " people stopped to see what was happening, as sicheng looked around, before letting out a laugh.

" yeri, i really thought you hurt yourself or something. " sicheng said, before helping his girlfriend up. yeri looked at her broken heel for one last time, " what are we supposed to do with your shoes ? are you going to walk barefoot until we find a store that has shoes you like ? " he asked, as yeri continued crying, unable to stop herself.

" sicheng, how can i walk barefoot in a mall ?! idiots and weird people do that ! that's a thing my grandma would do, sicheng ! " she yelled, as some people stopped, to record them. sicheng dragged yeri to the escalator, as they finally reached a boutique, that was selling shoes. " these are so ungly, i won't spend money on .. boots with no heels. "

" i wouldn't make you spend money, my money, on shoes you don't like, but you shouldn've been more careful when you fell and tripped on your favourite limited shoes. " sicheng sighed, as he dragged yeri into the store. together, they picked out a random pair of shoes, as sicheng paid for them.

yeri let out a sigh, as she took another look at her boots without heels. she looked at sicheng, who took back his credit card. he held yeri's hand, as they walked to another store together. suddently, yeri pointed to a store, which made sicheng raise his eyebrow. it was a baby store. he looked at yeri, who decided to run towards it.

" yeri, sweetie doesn't fit in baby clothes ! " sicheng yelled, as yeri walked towards the high-end section. she looked around the dresses, as sicheng followed her. he looked at the pricetags, giving him a bigger shock each time. " why are baby clothes so much money ? they are tiny, their clothes aren't even made out of that much fabric. "

" sicheng, when will you give me a child ? i want to have one, and sweetie will be a great babysitter, i swear ! " yeri suggested, as she held out a pink dress. " yes, i will make sure that she will only wear pink, and i'll make her room a mini castle, and i will spoil her .. " yeri let out a sigh, " and i will tell her that she is going to be an indepedent, strong woman. "