04 | when true love disappears.

" you know, i must admit, i've never looked this good. " yeri smiled at herself, as she did a small twirl infront of the mirror. she turned to sooyoung, who was scrolling down her phone. " are you even listening to me ? "

" i am. " sooyoung replied, as she got up. she looked away from her phone, " why are you even saying that ? it's not like you looked different yesterday. " she laughed, as yeri looked at her.

" i look perfect, and i now have the perfect guy obsessed with me. " yeri giggled, " did he text me ? check my messages, i need to know if he asked me out. " she ran to her phone, as sooyoung handed it to her.

yeri scrolled through her messages, but she didn't see sicheng's number. she let out a sigh, before throwing her phone on the ground. sooyoung looked at her, before she saw that yeri walked into her closet.

" that .. that asshole ! " yeri threw a pair of shoes on the ground, " am i not enough ?! what does he need other than my attention ?! sooyoung, you were right ! " she sighed, " i'll never talk to him again. "

sooyoung was shocked, yeri never acted like that. she sat next to her, as sooyoung pulled her friend into a hug. yeri rested her head on sooyoung's shoulder, before a text message appeard on her screen.

" hey ! it took long for me to text you, and you probably waited a long time. sorry, i was busy, i have to go to my father's company and work. we'll maybe hang out later. " sicheng wrote in his message, as yeri read it out loud, for sooyoung to hear it.

" see ? " sooyoung laughed, " he has to go and work, but he promised to call you. stop being angry and throwing innocent shoes on the ground because of him ! " she playfully hit yeri's arm, as yeri looked at her.

" i hate him so much. " yeri told sooyoung, " but he had so much money. he's my key to actually being happy. " she smiled, as sooyoung shaked her head. " sooyoung, my whole life i dreamnt of marrying someone who had the money he has. "

" don't rely on him ! " sooyoung put her hands on yeri's shoulders. " he's not someone who we can trust, but, as long as you trick him into loving you, we can work it out somehow. " she said, as yeri nodded..

" we will win. " yeri smiled in an evil way, " he doesn't realize what i have up in my sleeve. sicheng might have a backround which allows him to think he's better than everyone else, but he doesn't know who i am. " she let out a laugh, as sooyoung nodded.

" i am glad you know your worth. " sooyoung got up, " so, not only as your friend, but as your manager, i have set up a photoshoot tomorrow. i prepared some paparazzis to take photos of you, if you are spotted anywhere with sicheng. " she explained to yeri, who kept nodding.

" i don't know about the paparazzi, but you clearly have a good idea of what we should do right now. " yeri said, as she got up from the ground, " let me put these shoes back in their spot. " she said, as she took the shoes.

" do you know that sicheng is going to a wedding later this month ? " sooyoung asked, " maybe he will ask you to be his partner. " she said, as yeri nodded. she fixed her shoes, before turning back to sooyoung.

" then i need to make an appointement for my eyebrows, eyelashes, nails .. " yeri sighed, " what else ? " she looked at sooyoung, who pointed to her lips. " my lip fillers ? i need to change them in .. a month ? but i think i can get them faster. "

she then looked at her phone again. sicheng texted her again. yeri took her phone, before her smile dropped. sooyoung looked at her, before getting up, to read the message.

" hey, i'm sorry, i'm not sure if we can hang out today. i have a lot of work, then i need to pick out a suit with kun for a wedding i'm going to later this month. " sicheng wrote again, as yeri threw her phone again.