52 | your smile, oh, your smile.

yeri knew that sicheng had been waiting for her to get ready for the past fifteen minutes, but she was trying to pick out a pair of heels that would match her beautiful lavender dress. she looked around, unsure of what to choose, until the door opened. sicheng looked at her, as he held onto his blazer.

" yeri, the restaurant is going to close before you decide to come out of the room. " sicheng told her, as yeri widened her eyes, not happy with what he said to her. " yeri, i didn't try to be mean by telling you that, but you were the one who said you'll get ready fast this time. " he let out a small sigh, as yeri grabbed the first pair of heels she could find.

yeri put them on, as sicheng watched her. she struggled to place the strap on them correctly, but she wasn't ready to ask sicheng about it. she didn't need sicheng to do it. she glared at him, as sicheng continued shaking his head. he got on one knee, holding onto yeri's leg. he carefully placed the strap around yeri's ankle, as yeri avoided his gaze. she let out a scoff.

" i could've done with your help. " yeri said, as she got up. she took her purse, before walking out of the room. she walked out of the room, as sicheng quickly followed her. " i wanted to make sure my shoes would be perfect for my outfit. if they don't look good in photos in my dress, i will hit you with them the moment we get home. " she warned sicheng, who nodded a few times.

sicheng opened the car door for yeri, as she got in. she looked away from sicheng, who put on his seatbelt. yeri let out another scoff, as sicheng couldn't hold in his laughter. he drove off, putting in the gps for the restaurant he was going to take yeri to. yeri looked at the screen, before glaring at him again. sicheng looked at her, trying to make her stop this sudden behaviour of hers. he pinched her arm.

" you will freeze, yeri. didn't you think about putting on a jacket or something ? " sicheng asked, as yeri still avoided him. " did you get that angry over what i told you ? yeri, don't you realise how long you take to get ready ? " he asked again, as yeri looked at him. " don't give me that look, you know you are in the wrong here too. "

" leave me alone ! " yeri yelled towards him, as sicheng flinched. " if i feel cold, you will give me that stupid blazer you are wearing. as my boyfriend, you are obligated to do that, and i won't hear any other excuses. i don't care if you will freeze. or a little, maybe, you know what, you yelled at me, why would i feel bad for you ? " she scoffed, crossing her arms around her chest.

" i never yelled at you. i just reminded you that we were going to be late. " sicheng reminded yeri, as she shaked her head. " i didn't want to make you feel sad, but i also wanted to be early for our reservation. " he sighed, as yeri looked at sicheng for another time, before smiling towards him. sicheng parked infront of the restaurant. " are you not angry with me ? "

" no. " yeri smiled, before handing sicheng her purse. " take my purse and hold it for me. " she said, getting out of the car. she fixed her skirt, as sicheng took yeri's purse. he followed yeri, before locking the car. he held yeri's hand, as they walked into the restaurant. the waitress bowed towards them, as sicheng told her the reservation he had made. " i think i want to drink something. "

" i'll leave you here if you get drunk. " sicheng pat her back, as she turned around, eyeing sicheng in a way that made him realise he shouldn't have said that. " sorry. i didn't mean to tell you that, it was a joke, i promise i won't tell you that ever again. " he kissed the top of her head, as yeri nodded, accepting the apology from sicheng.

sicheng pulled the chair for yeri, as she sat down. she looked towards sicheng, who took his blazer off. yeri pointed towards it, as sicheng handed it towards her. yeri smiled, as two waiters brought both of them the menus. yeri looked around it, before a small yawn escaped his mouth. sicheng ordered his food very fast, as yeri looked over it.

" i don't know what to eat. " yeri said, " you know, do you think i should buy seafood ? i haven't eaten that in a long time. or, what pasta is that ? no, no, a grilled chicken also seems very good. " yeri looked up, " sicheng, you are not helping. i need to know ! " she yelled, as sicheng slapped his own forehead.

" bring her some grilled chicken. " sicheng said, as yeri shaked her head. " yeri, order some chicken and stop making everyone wait for you to do some stupid decisions. " he raised his voice, as yeri closed the menu. she ordered the chicken, before looking back at sicheng. sicheng was looking on his phone, not noticing yeri's glare.

" i can't believe how mean you are today. i am speechless at how disgusting you are ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng looked up. the people around them looked at the two, as sicheng put his phone down. " i missed you so much while i was in singapore, and this is how you greet me ?! " she said, as a small tear escaped her eyes. she wiped it.

" yeri, please don't think that i meant that in a bad way. i missed you so much too, i can't imagine how i was able to not spend my time with you that day. " he held yeri's hand, as a small smile appeard on her face. " see ? you're very pretty when you smile. i can't take my eyes off you. " he whispered, as yeri nodded.

" sometimes, i want to choke you so hard to the point you'll stop breathing. " yeri replied to sicheng, who started laughing. " but sometimes, you are the only person that comes in my mind when i want to be happy. " she continued, as sicheng nodded. " sicheng, why do i have to be such a complicated person ? "

" because that's who kim yeri really is. " sicheng smiled, " and i wouldn't change you for anyone else in the whole world. "