70 | how are you real ?

" and that is exactly what went down today, at the brunch with my mom, sooyoung and that crusty woman who can't keep her mouth shut ! " yeri yelled, as she put away her purse. sicheng was stunned by what he had heard, before quickly realising that yeri was talking about mrs. jeong. " her son is shit, and he treated sooyoung like absolute shit, so why did she get angry when sooyoung told her that she's seeing jungwoo ?! "

" we are talking about the woman who almost beat up jungwoo's mother in a mall over a pair of shoes. " sicheng let out a laugh, before sipping on his coffee. " the two women always hated eachother, and jungwoo and jaehyun always hated eachother. everyone in those two families would slit the other family's throat, it's a known fact. " sicheng told yeri, who widened her eyes. she didn't know that.

" beat up someone for a pair of shoes ? i would do that, no, i almost did that once. " yeri let out a laugh, as sicheng raised his eyebrow. " they were on a great sale, and i just happend to be the same size as a random girl i hated. sicheng, i pulled her hair in the middle of the store and her hair extentions came off. " she continued laughing, as sicheng choked on his coffee, shocked by what he heard. " obviously, i was the one who bought them. "

" you went to hell and back for those shoes. do you still have them ? " sicheng asked, as yeri shaked her head. " you ripped off a girl's hair extentions in the middle of a store just for you to not own them anymore ? " he started laughing, as yeri covered her face. she took out a tissue, due to the tears that were coming out of her eyes. " you laughed so hard, tears are rolling down your cheeks ?! " he said, as he began searching for his glasses.

" actually, the story goes that i once walked down on a street that had been almost flooded by the rain, and i stepped right into a puddle of water. i tried getting them cleaned like three times, but nothing worked out. sicheng, i cried after them for a week. i cried over a pair of shoes for a full week ! " she yelled out, as sicheng continued laughing. he couldn't stop himself, but it seemed like yeri wasn't having it anymore. " you can stop laughing. "

" that was very funny, but it also concerned me. why would you walk into a puddle of water ? you should've been more careful, especially since a girl's fake hair was sacrificed for you to buy those. " sicheng said, before taking out the water bottle he had in his drawer. he slowly drank it, as yeri watcjed him. " do you want a water too ? i feel like your throat must hurt from all of that storytime. " he said, handing over the water bottle to yeri.

" don't act like you don't like it. when you're not tired at night, you always ask me to tell you about the weird things i used to do when i was younger. how about we talk about what you used to do back when you were younger ? " yeri raised her eyebrow, as sicheng shaked his head. " actually, i never talked to you about what i used to do in my hometown, aside from searching succesful women and getting inspired by them. " she smiled, as she handed the water bottle back.

" i was always curious about your childhood. let's make some tea, somehow you got me hooked on teas too. " sicheng let out a laugh, as yeri tapped her shoulder, proud of herself. " i will also tell you about my childhood, but that was pretty boring. it was mostly me following my father everywhere, acting tough in the school hallways, lowkey bullying some children .. " yeri widened her eyes, " i was quite the bully back in the day, because of my father's networth. "

" i bet you were insufferable. " yeri rolled her eyes, as sicheng laughed, agreeing with her words. " i need to text sooyoung, because if she is coming back to our apartament, then i will take sweetie and go there. my mom is sleeping over with the witch tonight, mr. jeong is out of town. " yeri gritted her teeth, as another laugh escaped sicheng's mouth. he covered his face again, " don't laugh, that is the truth. "

sicheng nodded, seeing that yeri was getting ready to leave. she put on her fur coat, taking her purse, before sicheng got up. he put on his blazer, walking to the office door. he opened it for yeri, who sent him a flying kiss. after yeri got out, sicheng quickly caught up with her, pressing the elevator buttons for her. the two got into the elevator, as yeri opened her phone. she texted sooyoung, before she turned to sicheng.