40 | heaven sent you to me.

sicheng also happend to have seen the same exact video. it was an old one, that was taken by a random employee while he was at a club. but he never thought yeri would see it. he called yeri, to let her know that he was open to talking to het about everything.

yeri and sweetie made their way to the restaurant they were supposed to meet at, and sicheng immediately saw how angry yeri seemed. she sat down infront of sicheng, not looking at him. sicheng let out a sigh, as he tried holding yeri's hand. yeri finally looked up at him, as she put sweetie on her lap.

" sicheng, what was that video ?! " yeri yelled, as sicheng looked down. " i happen to get out of a spa appointement, so relaxed, until i open my phone, call you twice, and then i see that i received a stupid video of you and women ! "

" yeri, that video has been taken around five years ago, they were just random girls i hired for my parties ! " sicheng tries defending himself, but yeri didn't seem to like what he was saying. " yeri, you're the only girl i love ! "

" then why did you like so many girls back in the day ?! " yeri yelled, as sicheng widened his eyes. " why were you so .. so disgusting back in the day ! " she continued yelling, as sicheng was taken aback by what she said.

" i was young and stupid, yeri. " sicheng sighed, " as i just told you, i love you and only you. " he said, before he looked away from yeri. " but if you aren't willing to hear my explanation, then i don't think we should continue like this. "

yeri froze on the spot, unable to process what sicheng had told her. she felt a tear drop from her eye, as sicheng looked at her. sweetie looked towards yeri aswell, then looking back at sicheng. yeri covered her face, as quiet sobs soon started. sicheng got up, as he went to hug yeri.

" i'm sorry. " sicheng whispered to her, as yeri shaked her head. " i didn't mean to go that far. i love you so much, i don't understand why i said those words. i want to be with you for the rest of my life, i really didn't think that you would get so angry over an old video. "

" it's not an old video to me ! " yeri yelled, as she finally looked up. her mascara was completely ruined, her hair was messed up, but to sicheng, she was still the most gorgeous woman ever. but he should prove that he thinks that.

" yeri, i am truly sorry. let's get over this, i will take you and sweetie anywhere, i promise that i will never say those words ever again. i love you so much, words can't even explained how much i feel for you. " sicheng pulled yeri into a hug, as yeri let out a sigh.

" sicheng, i really want you to think about the words you tell me sometimes. " yeri told sicheng, as sicheng nodded. " but, i will forgive you, because i also love you. " she smiled, as sicheng smiled back towards her.

sweetie suddently became excited, jumping on sicheng's chest. the two started laughing, as sicheng picked up sweetie, as the two decided to leave the restaurant. they walked to sicheng's car, as sicheng placed sweetie in her bed.

yeri put on her seatbelt, as she looked for one last time at the video the number sent here. she blocked the number, as sicheng smiled towards her, kissing her hand. yeri let out a laugh, as she saw how sweetie fell asleep.

" where do you want to go ? " sicheng asked, as yeri thought for a second, before she searched for a place. sicheng patiently waited, as yeri showed him the place they should go to. " yeri, that's a mall. "

" exactly. let's go to the mall. i want to spend your money as your way of saying sorry for the fact that you almost broke up with me ! " she suddently let out a laugh, as sicheng nodded. he drove off, " but, i still want to know the story behind that video. "

" yeri. " sicheng sighed, " let's leave that in the past. i didn't mean to do all of that, and i'm sorry for it. " he stopped at the red light, " but, i always used to hire girls and random people in general to come to my parties, to fill up those empty spaces. "

" so, you felt lonely ? " yeri asked, a little confused. " and you always just happend to have enough money to party with random girls. " she scoffed, " did your father even know what he was giving you money for ? "

" no, he didn't. " sicheng started laughing, as he tried finding a parking space in the mall parking lot. he drove around, before he looked at yeri, who was excited to be here. " i always lied to him about what i was actually doing with the money. "

" i always wanted to have so much money, like you. " yeri said, as sicheng smiled at her. " honestly, when the girls i was with at the modelling agency used to talk about the prince and who got close to him, i had no idea that i would date him one day. "

" did you actually not know who i was just by my nickname ? " sicheng asked, as yeri shaked her head. sicheng was surprised by what she said. " i always thought i was very known, but i think that was just my ego taking over. "

" i barely even knew you by your name. that night, when i got high with you, i had no idea that you were dong sicheng, the son of the third richest man, sooyoung just happend to tell me that you were called the prince and that you were known to party. " yeri said.

sicheng finally parked in a spot, as she took sweetie's leash. she helped her daughter get out of the car, as sicheng smiled towards them. he loved seeing them happy. he widened his eyes, never expecting to think that way about someone his whole life.

but yeri was different, it was like she was planned to meet him. he'd thought about her and the concept of them being soulmates so much, to the point he started believing in it. he reached out, to hold yeri's hand, as the three made their way into the mall.

" yeri, where do you want to go first ? " sicheng asked, as yeri pointed to the animal store. sicheng let out a laugh, before he nodded. " of course, we can't forget that we have a daughter now. "

" we will, one day, .. hopefully .. " she eyed sicheng, " have more sons and daughters. i dream about having a lot of children and dressing them like royalty. " she let out a sigh, " afterall, their father was the prince at some point, before a teenager came and took the title away from him. "

" let's leave that title for the nineteen year old, now, i should be called a family man. " he started laughing, as they walked into the store. sweetie immediately barked, seeing a pink tutu. " i think she wants that. " he pointed to it, as yeri searched for sweetie's size.

" i think sicheng will max his credit card during this trip, am i not right, sweetie ? " she laughed, as sweetie jumped. they continued looking at the brand new collection of pink clothing, as sicheng walked towards the corner of the store.

" sicheng, we need to discuss about the video you told me. what if that person wants to leak it ?! what if you and yeri get in controversy for trying to cover up your so-called ' party ' lifestyle ?! " sicheng saw the message kun had sent him before sicheng reached the mall.

" don't worry about it, kun. i'm at the mall right now, so i can't talk either way. i have a pr team now, kun. we can figure this out. " sicheng replied, as yeri walked towards him, smiling.

sicheng saw the car full of random stuff, from clothes, to bows and shampoos, which made his smile grow. he took the cart from yeri, who took sweetie to a new aisle.

" i think you're happy now, yeri. "