44 | sicheng, that's not nice !

" is yeri home ? " was the least likely question sooyoung thought she would wake up to. last night, the two girls slept at around 3 a.m. sooyoung woke up, and she heard multiple knocks at the door. it was 10 a.m., who was supposed to be here at this hour ? quickly enough, sooyoung realised that it was sicheng's voice, asking for yeri.

" she is home, but i don't really know if she woke up or not. " sooyoung replied through the door, hesitating to let him in. " do you .. want to come in ? " she asked, as sicheng let out a small laugh. was this guy still drunk ? " sicheng, how many hours did you sleep ? i'm not letting you in if you're still drunk. "

" sooyoung, i can assure you that i'm sober. i didn't really drink last night. " sicheng said, as sooyoung let out a sigh in relief. " but, can you let me in ? i really want to see yeri, i don't think she was happy with what i texted her last night. " sicheng tried explaining himself, as sooyoung decided to open the door for him. " thanks. " he said, walking past sooyoung.

sooyoung was shocked by his behaviour, not even caring to look at her. afterall, she let him. sooyoung scoffed, walking to the kitchen. yeri should deal with sicheng, while sooyoung peacefully drinks her coffee. should she make one for yeri ? maybe. but for sicheng ? his ego didn't deserve a coffee made by sooyoung. she walked up to the fridge, taking out her favourite coffee creamer, before a yell made her flinch.

sicheng knocked a few times at yeri's bedroom door. after not answering, sicheng thought of entering. should he enter ? sicheng thought for a minute, before he burst the door open. he widened his eyes, seeing yeri, who tried covering her breasts as fast as she could. sicheng tried looking away, as yeri let out a yell.

" do not yell ! " sicheng tried calming her down, as yeri tried covering herself with her hair, which ultimately failed. sicheng's cheeks now had a powerful red color, as yeri gave up on everything. she walked to her bed, putting on her pyjama shirt. " i didn't mean to walk on you without a shirt on, i really didn't .. "

" can't you knock ?! " yeri yelled at him, as she began walking around, stressed. could sicheng figure out that they weren't natural ? yeri looked at sicheng, " sicheng, you should've knocked ! " she was suddently scared, which made sicheng a little concerned. " now you can clearly tell that my breasts are from a surgery. "

" they're what ? " sicheng asked, " yeri, what do you mean that they are from a surgery ? " he asked, before letting out a laugh. yeri was confused, unsure of what to reply towards his sudden reaction. " yeri, i am probably the last person on earth to figure out if something is made with the help of plastic surgery, why would you get so scared about it ? "

" because .. you said that you didn't like girls who aren't natural, and nothing about me is natural. " yeri explained, as sicheng continued laughing. " if you find this funny, it really isn't ! " she yelled, as sicheng walked up to her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

" i said that back when i didn't realise that i actually loved you. now, i don't care if you do anything to yourself. " he explained, as yeri nodded. sooyoung walked in, terrified of the yell she had heard before making her coffee. " see ? even sooyoung got scared of you. "

" you, you will leave right now ! " sooyoung yelled, as both yeri and sicheng were taken aback by what she suddently said. " what did you do to yeri, to make her yell like that ?! " she pushed sicheng, before shaking him. sicheng held in his laughter, as sooyoung slapped him. " don't you dare laugh ! what did you do to my friend ?! "

" sooyoung, he saw my boobs. " yeri said, as sooyoung turned around, widening her eyes. " i freaked out, yelled, and gave everything away about my plastic surgeries. nothing else happend, sooyoung ! " she went to pull her best friend into a hug, while sicheng rubbed his cheek, that still hurt from the slap he had just received from an angry sooyoung.