65 | a bad choice, but a choice.

" sicheng, i am still angry at what you told me at the spa center. " yeri said, as sicheng was struggling to hold her foot. he took the nail polish, slowly doing yeri's nails. " we managed to get kicked out of the place because of your insensitive comments regarding the place we should get married ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng started laughing. " i will hit you with my foot if you don't stop laughing and focusing on doing my nails ! "

sicheng tried to stop laughing, but instead of focusing on doing only the nail, he accidentally slid the nail polish all over yeri's pink. he widened his eyes, as yeri looked towards it. she gasped, before looking at it again, to confirm what was happening. she looked back at sicheng, before grabbing her slipper from the ground, attempting to throw them towards him. sicheng jumped, as he dodged yeri's slipper.

" sicheng, look at what you've done ! " yeri burst into tears, as sicheng ran back to her, pulling her into a small hug. yeri pinched his arm harder than usual, making him hiss. " i wanted to wear my pretty sandals, but now i can't ! " she yelled, as sicheng took the acetone. he put some on a cotton ball, before going back to yeri's pinky. " that won't help ! there will be another mark. " she wiped her tears, as sicheng sighed.

" i didn't mean to do that, my love. " sicheng put down the acetone and the cotton ball, placing them on the nightstand. he walked up to yeri, before placing a kiss on her cheek. yeri let out a small laugh, now a little calmer than previously. " have you talked to sooyoung ? jungwoo left today, and i think .. and hope that they managed to talk. " sicheng said, before sitting down next to yeri.

yeri sighed, before looking back at sicheng. she clearly wasn't happy with sooyoung's situation, but she also couldn't get inbetween sooyoung and the two men was stuck with. obviously, yeri preferred jungwoo, but at the same time, she saw why soooyung wanted to be with jaehyun. yeri opened her phone, to check for any messages from her beloved friend, but it seemed like sooyoung hadn't texted her.

" i am frustrated by what she's currently doing, and i can't do anything about it. i never thought that sooyoung would worry about jaehyun ever again, especially after how shitty he treated her the moment they broke up. " yeri rolled her eyes, as sicheng nodded. " your friend was really terrible, and i will never look past that. sooyoung was so stupid to go back to him, because now, i doubt that jungwoo will ever forgive her ! "

" i think you should go and find her in her room. " sicheng said, as yeri thought for a minute. did she want to go ? she let out a small sigh, as sicheng looked towards her, before laughing. " yeri, she's your friend. as bad as her decisions are, she still needs your help. no, she surely needs your help. " sicheng said, before patting her back. " i can't help you with anything, i was the friend who usually needed the help. "

" me and sooyoung have made even more terrible decisions than what she did now. " yeri said, before taking her purse. " i will be back, maybe, because we will probably spend a lot of time together. afterall, we need to make up every single scenario of what would happen if something went down with jaehyun, or what would happen if something went down with jungwoo. " she let out a laugh, as sicheng nodded.

" then go, and have fun. " sicheng smiled, before kissing her cheek. " but don't tell her about us getting kicked out because of your violence towards me ! i am still traumatized ! " he yelled, as yeri threw a pillow towards him. sicheng continued laughing, as yeri ran closer to him. " yeri, go and help your friend with her situationships ! i am just fine ! " he covered his face, as yeri hit him with a pillow for one last time, before she decided to leave.

yeri walked to sooyoung's room. she knocked for a few times, before a faint " enter " was heard. yeri walked in, before she saw that sooyoung was sitting in her robe, wiping her tears and eating a box of chocolates. yeri sat next to her friend, before pulling her into a soft hug. sooyoung rested her head on yeri's shoulder, before letting out a small sigh.