85 | of course, you can help.

the last time sooyoung spoke face-to-face to sicheng was back in 11th grade. sooyoung remembered that day like it was yesterday. for their latin class, their teacher paired them up for a project, and sooyoung wasn't too happy with it. afterall, she didn't like sicheng. to sooyoung, sicheng was an arrogant, narcissistic man, that intimidated the people around him.

the teacher had given them a whole week for the project. sooyoung was ready to start on monday evening, but it seemed like sicheng had other plans for it. that lead to sooyoung having to start the project on her own, researching about roman emperors all night while sicheng was having the time of his life at one of his father's gatherings.

it was the next day, a tuesday. sooyoung walked into the classroom, trying to see where doyoung was sitting. she spotted her friend, before running to his desk. doyoung looked up from his desk, smiling towards sooyoung. " did you start your project ? me and kun are almost done with it, he came over last night and we almost finished it. " he let out a laugh, as a small sigh escaped sooyoung's mouth.

" i started it on my own. sicheng told me he was too busy to focus on our project. " sooyoung said, before she saw that sicheng and kun enterd the classroom. she rolled her eyes, as sicheng made his was to his classmate. " sicheng, i was going to text you last night, but i don't have your number. " she let out a laugh, as sicheng dropped his backpack on a desk. " i started our project. can you come today at a library, to work on it ? "

" i would, but i need to go somewhere with my girlfriend. i promised to pay for her hair. " sicheng replied, as sooyoung raised her eyebrow. " me and missy met yesterday, at my father's party. she's in that other class, but she is a wonderful girl. " he smiled, as sooyoung nodded. she sat next to doyoung, as he found his homework paper.

" i guess you might get married to her one day, if you're already going to pay for her hair. tomorrow, you might pay for a wedding ring. who knows. " sooyoung let out a laugh, as kun smiled from across the classroom. sicheng shaked his head, not too happy with what sooyoung told him. " why not ? you seem to love her to the point that you willingly miss a project that matters so much for our grade ! " she yelled, as doyoung turned around, widening his eyes.

" that project is useless, stop worrying about it. if you care that much, then do it yourself. " sicheng rolled his eyes, before a laugh escaped his mouth. " besides, marriage is also useless. why would you get married, when you can spend time with tens of women who like you ? " sicheng continued laughing, as both sooyoung and doyoung were weirded out by what he said.

" you are probably the worst person. how can you say that ?! " sooyoung yelled, as sicheng ignored her. " getting married to someone is so beautiful, and it will really make you a better person. as a man, you shouldn't go ahead and see multiple women at the same time ! that's too weird ! plus, when you meet one person, then you will know that it's them, and you won't go around, trying to choose between more people. "

" i still remember that those were the exact words we told eachother. " sooyoung let out a laugh, as sicheng smiled. he nodded, before taking his coffe mug. " i can't believe that i am going to ask you for advice on relationships. you were probably the last person i would ever expect to be happily engaged and about to get married, and i was probably the last person that would have to choose in between multiple people. "

" sooyoung, as your dear former classmate, i care a lot about your life. " sicheng replied to sooyoung, " and, of course, you are my future wife's best friend. yeri has gotten so angry about all of the relationship drama you've been. and, honestly, i actually felt angry at some point. you are very naive sometimes, and i need you to realise that you are in need of someone. "