78 | it's a quite nice time.

" i guess seulgi likes you, i mean .. she came to your match. " sooyoung let out a laugh, but doyoung wasn't convinced by the answers. " i don't know, doyoung. seulgi has gone through a lot, .. " she sighed, before looking down. " i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make this weird, it wasn't my intention to do so. " she let out a laugh, as doyoung took out another cigarette.

" you've been awkward around me since high school. " doyoung let out a laugh, placing the cigarette between his lips. " we were classmates, and we can honestly be considered friends. i want the best for you, sooyoung, that is why i called you here. ignore people who take you down or make you feel bad for what you do. " he told sooyoung, who slowly nodded.

" thank you for letting me know that, doyoung. even if we are the same age, you've always felt like an older brother to me. " she smiled, as doyoung replied to her with one. sooyoung looked around, trying to see if there were any other people around them, before turning back to doyoung. " i've felt terrible over everything i did. i don't feel loved by the people around me, aside from maybe four people. "

" sooyoung, people will make you feel terrible because they can't handle the fact that you are clearly better than them. " doyoung reminded sooyoung, who nodded. " let them do that to you, because as soon as you start ignoring them, they will realise it and move on. " he let out a laugh, as sooyoung nodded again. " never let others decided what to do with your life, that is quite the moral for your story. "

" thank you, doyoung. " sooyoung said, as he looked at the clock. " recently, jungwoo accused me of cheating on him with jaehyun, because i was being friendly to him. " she sighed, " i am telling you this because i feel like you can help me out somehow. what should i do about it ? jungwoo will probably stay angry with me for the rest of his life. " she said, as a small tear dropped on her cheek.

" jungwoo is really weird for going ahead and accusing you of that, but he might remember what you did in milan. " doyoung explained to sooyoung, who wiped her tear off. " however, that is still not okay for him to go ahead and accuse you of doing such things. " he sighed, " i suggest you should simply ignore him. i just like telling you to ignore terrible people. " he let out a laugh, as sooyoung started giggling.

doyoung was a great friend. when they first sat next to eachother during biology class in 10th grade, he seemed to be a person that sooyoung could trust and be friendly to her. doyoung was the son of a famous badminton player, and, until 10th grade, doyoung showed no interest in the sport. when sooyoung took interest in it, she asked doyoung to help her learn how to play.

doyoung had a lot of fun playing with sooyoung. he started asking his father to take him to practice. finally, in 12th grade, doyoung competed in a badminton competition for the first time, and since then, he's been known in the sport as one of the greatest player. sooyoung was happy for her friend, but they grew separate of eachother.

" doyoung, i do have to leave, but thank you for listening to me. and helping me, that meant a lot to me. " sooyoung got up, as doyoung quickly followed. " are you going to practice ? or are you going to take a break for now ? if i remember correctly, you did win. " she smiled, as she opened the car door. " bye, i really hope you have a great day. "

" well, i hope you learnt something from what i've told you. " doyoung said, before sooyoung waved towards them. doyoung waved back to her, as he left. " oh, sooyoung, you're surely not the person i remember from high school. "

yeri looked at the empty bag of chips she had finished the moment she sat down at sicheng's office chair. sicheng was walking around the office, trying to find a place where he could read the papers he held better. he let out a sigh, before yeri noticed that her fiancé was struggling to read his paper. she got up, before going up to see if she could help him.

" sicheng, i told you to make an appointement. " yeri sighed, as she took the papers from sicheng. " this is a letter from the manager of production, isn't it ? " she scanned through the paper, before handing it back to sicheng. " they're basically telling you that they want a meeting because it's an urgent problem. i think that you should go and ask them yourself what they want. "

sicheng nodded. he let out a sigh, before putting the papers back on the desk. yeri looked at the clock, before she decided to leave. she kissed sicheng's cheek, before heading out the door. yeri walked out of the building, before thinking if she should call sooyoung, to plan a lunch with her for later.

as yeri walked down the street, she noticed a familiar face. she walked closer to the person, before realising that it was jungwoo. he was holding a woman's hand, but yeri wasn't able to see who it was. she widened his eyes, before taking out her phone. she started taking photos of the couple. she then walked back to her car, texting sicheng the photos.

" yeri, please stop taking photos of other people. even if it's jungwoo, you don't have to stalk him and take photos of him. if he's dating another person, then good for him. sooyoung escaped a man that didn't deserve her. " sicheng wrote in his message, as yeri rolled her eyes. yeri looked out the window, trying to spot jungwoo again.

yeri let out a sigh, as she finally drove off. she thought about texting sooyoung abou it, but why did sooyoung have to suffer because of that ? it would be better for the two to talk through it and plan his blackmail, again.

because life couldn't get better.