45 | from the starting point, again.

" .. and that is the reason i called you here as fast as i could. " kun explained to sooyoung, who's jaw was on the floor. she had holding her coffee cup so tightly, it almost exploded. " thankfully, i was able to take him out of the club before he got closer to that woman. i'm still trying to figure out who she might be, but she seems to be familiar. " he fixed his glasses.

" i will make sure he rots in hell ! " sooyoung yelled, as everyone in the cafe turned around, curious of what sooyoung was talking about. " kun, i can't believe that he is your friend sometimes ! yeri loves him so much and he goes out to .. cheat on her ! " she continued yelling, as kun slowly nodded. " just the thought of kissing another woman is cheating, and i won't allow a single man to do that to yeri ! "

" i understand where you come from, sooyoung, but as sicheng's best friend, i really hope he was just too drunk to process what he was saying, .. but i doubt it. " kun sighed, as sooyoung looked around, trying to calm down her anger. " sooyoung, i think we need to find out who this woman is and what's her past with sicheng. they were looking at eachother and she seemed to know him. "

" everyone knows dong sicheng and what he used to do back in the day. " sooyoung rolled her eyes, realising how stupid she sounded. " but, everyone also knows that he and yeri are the couple of the year that the whole world is currently talking about. you might be right, she is surely someone from sicheng's last. " sooyoung finally understood what kun meant.

" so, what should we do ? " kun asked, " because, i can talk to jaehyun to find some photos he took with his guests, to determine who she is. i remember what she was wearing and what she looked like. " kun smiled, as sooyoung suddently shaked her head. " ah, you don't want to see jaehyun, do you ? well, i can text him to send me the photos, we don't have to meet up with him. "

" i think that, for the dramatic effects of us acting like some sort of spies, we kind of have to go and meet up with that other demon. " sooyoung said, as kun waited for her to get up. they were supposed to leave on their mission, " kun, why are you friends with the worst men on the planet ?! " she yelled, as kun flinched.

then, the door to the cafe opened, as gasps were heard all around the small place. sooyoung and kun turned around, before both of them figured out these sudden reactions. kim doyoung walked in. he smiled towards a few who walked up towards him, holding anything that he could sign. kun thought for a second, as sooyoung glared towards him.

doyoung signed everything he could, before he turned around, now facing sooyoung and kun. he waved towards them, as sooyoung looked back at kun, who also smiled when he saw doyoung. doyoung made his way to a table, as sooyoung was still looking after him.

" kun, i think that doyoung and jaehyun are good friends, so, therefore, doyoung was surely at the party. " sooyoung realised, as kun widened his eyes, nodding at what he heard. " so we should go and ask him, since he's already waved towards us. it's like we are friends. " she let out a laugh, as both of them got up, making their way to the table doyoung was at.

" kun, we haven't seen eachother in some time. " doyoung got up, to shake kun's hand. the two looked at eachother, before doyoung turned around, now looking at sooyoung. " you must be park sooyoung. " he smiled, as sooyoung nodded, a little weirded out about him.

" doyoung, we have a question for you. " kun said, as all three of them sat down. " a night ago, at jaehyun's birthday party, did you happen to see a girl, with black wavy hair and a blue mini dress, with a little corset and black strappy heels ? " kun gave him the exact description of her, as both sooyoung and kun widened their eyes, both as shocked as the other one.

" that is quite an interesting description. " doyoung let out a laugh, as he thought for a minute. he took off his sunglasses, before he suddently widened his eyes. " i'm surprised that you have no idea who that girl is. she was sicheng's girlfriend when he was in college. the one from .. london ? " he sighed, as kun suddently got up.