03 | the night of our meeting.

yeri and sooyoung stood in the car, as sooyoung looked around the area. there were a few cars, not a single paparazzi or a cameraman. yeri fixed her earrings for one last time, before she turned to her friend.

" should we go ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung nodded. " god, this is so boring. " yeri said, as the two walked out of the car. they found the entrance of the venue, as yeri held onto her stomach.

" are you okay ? " sooyoung asked, seeing that yeri was behind her. yeri closed her eyes, as sooyoung ran to her. " what happend ? does the corset hurt ? can you breathe ? "

" it hurts so much. " yeri cried out the words, as sooyoung let out a sigh. she pulled yeri into a hug, as yeri let go of her stomach. " let's go, we can't be late. " yeri told sooyoung, as they enterd the venue.

sooyoung saw a bodyguard sitting infront of the door, as she bowed towards him. yeri reached out for her invitation, showing it to the man. he nodded, as the two girls enterd the giant room.

" where should we sit ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri turned to her. she pointed to a table in the right, as sooyoung nodded. they walked to their table, as yeri put her purse down. " can you sit down ? " she asked yeri.

" i guess i can. " yeri sighed, as she began looking around, to see if sicheng was already there. " is he here ? " she asked sooyoung, who looked up from her phone.

" i don't think so. " sooyoung asked, before she got closer to yeri. " but look at this. " she showed yeri the article, as yeri widened her eyes. " he's a cheater. he cheats on his girlfriends. "

" no way ! " yeri covered her mouth in shock, " that's so weird. " she said, as sooyoung nodded. " what should we do ? should i just stop going after him ? " she asked, as sooyoung let out a sigh.

" i don't know, yeri. " sooyoung put her hand on yeri's shoulder, " i really don't know how to feel about him right now. he is such a terrible man all of a sudden. " sooyoung put her phone away, still looking at yeri, " i'm sorry for showing him to you. "

" sooyoung, he might be a cheater, but he still has a lot of money. " yeri said, as sooyoung widened her eyes. " maybe, if he gets with me, he won't cheat with another girl. who would cheat on me ? "

" that's right. " sooyoung let out a laugh, before the door of the venue opened again. the two girls turned around, before two men walked in. " there he is. " sooyoung said, as yeri widened her eyes.

sicheng was even more good-looking in person. yeri had never seen a man like him her whole life, but she couldn't be sure of his actual personality. who cared about personality, since yeri surely didn't. yeri quickly looked away from him, as she saw sooyoung, who began eating the sweets on the table.

" so, how does he look in real life ? " sooyoung whispered towards yeri, as she turned to him again. sicheng was talking to an older man, before a smile appeard on his face. yeri looked back at sooyoung, as sooyoung began laughing at her friend. " i've never seen you act like this around a guy. "

" he's not just any guy ! " yeri almost yelled, as she glared towards sooyoung. " he's rich, young and gorgeous. he's perfect, isn't he ? " she attempted to look at him again, before she saw that they were walking towards another table.

" and he likes to kiss other women while he's in a relationship. " sooyoung looked at yeri, who continued glaring at her. " come on, yeri, don't be angry. i didn't mean to anger you, but that's the truth. "

" you showed me how he looked like and told me that he is the one for me ! " yeri held sooyoung's wrist, " i will be with him. he will be the one to provide me with everything i wanted, everything i dreamt of, sooyoung ! " she said, as she saw sicheng, who was walking towards the small bar area.