Chapter Eighty Six

Taraji's POV

Taraji's POV

The lights in the bar were blurry and making my head hurt, and the thumping music was being drowned out by my own thoughts. I'm just going to keep drinking until I don't feel or think anything anymore. I felt like throwing up after about 10 or 15 shots, but I just kept drinking. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get alcohol poisoning and die. Who am I kidding? I'm never lucky or blessed, only cursed. That's why all of these bad things keep happening to me. Brandee's life was perfectly normal before she met me. Fantasia's marriage was secure and her family was safe before I started an affair with her. Kendall would have never shown up to Danielle's house if Fantasia wasn't there with me. Every bad thing that has happened these past few months leads back to me and my relationship with Fantasia. I knew better than to get involved with a married woman, but I did it anyway, and now I'm paying for my bad decisions in full. How much more is God going to take away from me before He feels like I've finally learned my lesson? This is enough to drive anybody mad.

I looked around the bar, wondering where Fantasia was. Just because I pushed her away doesn't mean that I want her to stay away from me. I have to find her. She's the only person who can take my pain away right now. Good sex won't change the fact that Brandee is dead, but it will at least make me think about something else for a little while. I wanna get fucked until I black out, so I have to find my Tasia. I stood up from the barstool, stumbling forward and tripping over my feet as I walked in no particular direction.

Taraji:*slurred* T-Tasia? Tasia, where are you? I-I didn't mean to...to

I cut myself off and bent over, grabbing my knees as I felt a spell of nausea come over me. I let it pass before continuing my search for Fantasia. I bumped into a solid body, looking up at a face that was blurred by all the lights. I squinted my eyes, trying to see if it was Fantasia.

Taraji: Are you Tasia?

Stranger: I'll be whoever you want me to be, baby.

Taraji: Yay Tasia! I knew you would come find me!

I clapped my hands together, jumping up into her arms. Her arms felt bigger and stronger than I remembered, and her voice was deeper too, but it might just be the alcohol in my system warping my memory of her.

Taraji: I want you to fuck me. No, I need you to fuck me. Please just make me forget ahout everything.

Stranger:*chuckles* You don't have to tell me twice.

She picked me up and carried me into some room that I couldn't make out through my altered vision. My head was pounding and my body felt heavy, but I knew that she would make me feel better. When she sat me down on top of what felt like a sink, I figured that we were in a bathroom. I giggled as she began to rip my clothes off of me. She always so aggressive and taking charge, but I'm not complaining because I feel safe being vulnerable with her. My head lolled to the side, my eyes blinking heavily. I'm probably too intoxicated to even feel the pleasure she's about to give me, but at least I can't feel anything else.