Chapter Fifty Three

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

Brandee and Taraji knocked over almost everything in their path as they stumbled into the former woman's bedroom, their kisses landing all over each other's faces and necks. They fell on the bed and Taraji ended up on top. She pulled back to admire Brandee's remarkable curves coated in toasty brown skin. Brandee harbored the same lustful admiration for the older woman's body, her hand running down her smooth stomach to the waistband of her panties. Taraji allowed her to take them off of her while she mirrored the action, both women's panties littering the floor. The rest of their clothes had been left downstairs. Brandee's body was soft in Taraji's hands as she gripped her waist, kissing her like she was starving and the only thing that could satisfy her hunger was the taste of the younger woman's lips. They rolled around on the bed until Brandee was on top. Taraji's heart secretly began to pound with fear, but she had to remind herself that Brandee was not Stephanie and she didn't want to hurt her. She only wanted to make her feel good. Still, she felt safer being on top. She pushed Brandee back and crawled over her body, their silhouettes fitting together like two puzzle pieces. Their mutual arousal grew and grew the longer they kissed. It was the longest make out session, and neither one of them showed any signs of stopping until Taraji tore her mouth away from Brandee's to engulf her right breast. The younger woman full-on mewled, running her fingers through Taraji's hair and pulling a few strands when she rolled her tongue around her pebbled nipple. She held Taraji's waist and caressed her sides, wanting to give the other woman some relief as she felt like all the attention was on her body. But that was how Taraji wanted it. She couldn't get hurt if she was the one doing the touching instead of being touched. Brandee could see what the older woman was doing, and she was getting turned off by the idea that she was afraid of being touched by her and she was keeping quiet about it. She gently pushed Taraji's head back, causing the caramel-skinned woman to sigh heavily as she reluctantly released her breast from her mouth.

Taraji:*rolls eyes* What's the problem now?

Brandee: I don't want to do this if you're not all in.

Taraji: I am.

Brandee: You're not. You're scared and you're triggered, and you're trying to mask your fear with dominance. I see you, Taraji. You can't hide from me. I see you. Why are you in such a rush? I'm not going anywhere with or without sex. We can go as slow as you need to go.

Taraji: Will you stop trying to psychoanalyze me? You know what, I think it's best if you just go. This is all my fault for even starting this, but you need to go.

Taraji completely distanced herself from the younger woman, picking her panties up and handing them to her. Taraji tied a silk black robe around her naked body, not bothering to put her clothes back on.