Chapter Sixty Four

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

When I came home, Kendall was waiting for me just like I knew he would be. He was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room with the lamp on like a creep. I rolled my eyes and walked right past him, heading for the stairs. He got up and followed behind me, grabbing me harshly by my arm and turning me around. He was holding my wrist tightly enough to leave a bruise. I looked up at him and then down at his hand before snatching my arm away from him.

Fantasia: Why are you putting your damn hands on me Kendall?!

Kendall: Keep your fucking voice down, the kids are sleeping. Where the hell have you been?

Fantasia: I got too drunk at the party last night, so I slept over at Dani's house.

Kendall: That's bullshit. I already know you were with Taraji.

Fantasia: If you know then why are you asking me?

Kendall: I just want to see how long you're going to keep lying to me. I see you're not done yet. You're disgusting, whoring off with that bitch while carrying my son.

Fantasia: You really want me to tell you the truth? The truth is that Taraji fucked the shit out of me. She fucked me so good that I thought my clit was going to levitate out of my body. We had the nastiest, freakiest sex and it was amazing, and it's probably going to happen again. She made me squirt like a broken fountain, something you've never been able to do. When I see her again, I'm going to return the favor. So there, there's the truth. Are you satisfied now?

Kendall: I swear, once you safely deliver my son, I'm going to kill your ass.

Fantasia: Why wait? You keep talking about what you're going to do and you haven't done shit. There's no time like the present. I'm right here. Do it!

I lightly smacked his face just to taunt him. Anger flashed in his eyes and he grabbed my throat with both of his huge hands, slamming me against the wall so hard that a framed picture shook and almost fell to the floor. A smile spread across my face as he choked the life out of me. I'm going to drive him crazy until he has no choice but to divorce me for the sake of his own sanity. When my face started to turn purple, he let my neck go, but he kept me pinned against the wall. He smashed his lips against mine, kissing me so aggressively that it hurt and made my lips swell. I pushed him off of me and slapped him across his face, my rings cutting him. I grabbed my purse and car keys and walked right back out the door. I know I said that I would give Taraji space, but I need to be in her presence to feel stable. She has to be home by now.

When I pulled up to her house, an unfamiliar red Lexus was the only vehicle parked in the driveway. Taraji prefers black cars over red, so I know that this can't be her car. There was no sign of her G-Wagon anywhere. I furrowed my eyebrows, getting out of my car and walking up to the door. When I knocked, I couldn't believe who answered, and I instantly got pissed off when I came face to face with her. She was holding K-Ball in her arms and wearing house shoes like she was just so comfortable in Taraji's home and used to being there. I wish she was ugly with a botched body. She wouldn't be so pretty if I sawed her head off of her shoulders and put it in a box. She's lucky I don't want to go to jail and leave my kids behind.

Brandee: Fantasia?

Fantasia: What the hell are you doing here?

Brandee: Taraji asked me to come over and feed K-Ball. I'm just here until I have to go back to work.

Fantasia: Ok well where is Taraji?

Brandee: I can't tell you that. She asked me not to tell anyone where she was going.

Fantasia: Well surely that can't mean me. Tell me where she is.

Brandee: I'm not at liberty to discuss it.

Fantasia: She has to be somewhere close by. She wouldn't just up and leave, not when we have a press tour starting tommorow.

Brandee: I've told you everything I can tell you.

I scoffed, looking her up and down. If I were her, I would have slammed the door in my face. She's way too weak and passive. She'll never last with Taraji. Taraji is a fire all on her own, and she looks for gasoline to fuel her flame. Brandee is like a fire extinguisher. She's going to be in for a rude awakening when she sees how angry Taraji can really get.

Fantasia: Have you guys fucked yet?

Brandee: Excuse me?

Fantasia: You heard me. Have you fucked yet?

Brandee: That's none of your business, but if you must know then we're trying to do things the right way and go slow.

Fantasia: So then that's a no. Yeah, you're not going to last.

Brandee: Our relationship is stronger than sex.

Fantasia: Relationship? So she asked you to be her girlfriend?

Brandee: No, we're not there yet. But we're getting there. She asked me to come back to LA with her and she wants me on her arm at the premier of The Color Purple.

I kept my smirk on my face to show her that I wasn't phased, but on the inside I was boiling with anger. She told me that she's just dating Brandee, but you don't ask someone to come back home with you when you're just dating them, and you damn sure don't ask them to go on a red carpet with you for the entire world to see. What bothers me is that Brandee didn't even say it with malicious intent. She said it like she genuinely wanted me to know because she doesn't want me to look stupid, although it's a little too late for that. Why does she have to be so damn nice and sincere? She's as close to perfect as one human being can get. She's everything that I'm not, and it makes me curious to know how Taraji is going to choose between us. Because she's going to have to choose eventually.

Fantasia: Well, I look forward to seeing you at the premier. I hope you enjoy my kissing scene with her. It was definitely my favorite part.

Brandee: I'm sure you acted it out really well. I'm excited to see the movie. I've always loved your music, but I never knew that you can act. I appreciate you for trying to come and check on Taraji. If she were here, I know it would mean a lot to her.

Fantasia: I'll just find her myself.

Her kindness was starting to annoy me, and I had to get away from her before I would do something that I would regret. Once I was inside my car, I banged my hands on the wheel and screamed to the ceiling. Taraji downplayed the hell out of their relationship. It's more serious than I ever thought it would be. At least I'm being honest with her about Kendall. She lied to me and I opened my legs for her lying ass. When I find her, I'm going to kill her. The press tour will just have to start without us, because I'm going to find her.