Chapter Thirty Seven

⚠TW: Brief mentions of SA and implied SA

TW: Brief mentions of SA and implied SA

Taraji's POV

This situation was becoming very real to me as they began to take their clothes off, leaving themselves in a black and red lacy lingerie set. This isn't a dream. There is no waking up from this. This is real life, and this person, who I never suspected,  really wants to hurt me in real life. In the front and the back of my mind was Fantasia. She's probably sitting at some lonely dinner table waiting for me, or maybe she's given up already and left. Either way it goes, I know that she's hurting. I have to get back to her so that I can take her pain away. She needs to know that I'm in love with her, and I can't show her that I'm in love with her if I'm handcuffed to this bed. I think the word part about this whole ordeal is that I'm bound. I have no bodily autonomy whatsoever. I hate feeling like I'm not in control. It doesn't matter what this evil person does to me, nothing will fuck with me more than being chained up. But they already know that. This person knows everything about me, and there's no doubt in my mind that they're going to exploit me with my own secrets until they bleed me dry. Taking a calm approach may be the only chance of me making it out of this nightmare as unscathed as possible.

Taraji: Loren, wait

Taraji: Loren, wait. You don't have to hurt me. You don't have to do any of this. We can talk about it, ok? Don't you want to talk about it?

Dr. Loren:*chuckles* Oh now you want to talk? You missed ten sessions with me and all of a sudden you want to talk when your back is against the wall? It doesn't work that way sweetheart. I'm not some dusty old toy that you can put on the shelf until you decide that you're ready to play with me again.

Taraji: You're right, and I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you are. You know that you're more than that to me. You're the one person in the world that I tell everything to. You didn't have to do all of this. If you needed something from me, you could have just asked.

Dr. Loren: When you called me for the first time in months to talk about that married bitch, I knew that there was no way my words alone were going to make you see the light. You're hard headed Taraji, but a hard head makes a soft ass. Speaking of, look at all this ass on you...