Chapter Seventy Three(New Edition)

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

All I could do was release a heavy sigh and roll my eyes as Danielle recounted over the phone everything that went down last night when Kendall popped up on Taraji, unbeknownst to me. When he left last night, I was sleeping and had no idea that he was gone. I didn't discover that he had left the house until I woke up to soothe Keziah after she had a bad dream. I didn't really care to ask him where he had been because I'm so checked out of our relationship, if you can even still call it a relationship.

Fantasia: He didn't put his hands on her, did he?

Danielle: No, but he looked like he wanted to.

Fantasia: I have got to do something about him before he hurts her for real. His anger is getting worse and worse. I don't think he would hurt the kids, but I'm afraid that they're going to get caught in the line of fire anyway.

Danielle: Well you know I'm always down to clown, so if you think of a plan, just let me in on it. In the meantime, you need to talk to Taraji. She tried to play tough, but I think she's really shaken up about the whole thing deep down inside.

Fantasia: I definitely will, but right now I'm getting ready to go have dinner with my baby Zion. She's visiting from FAMU.

Danielle: Aw, that's nice. Tell pretty girl auntie Dani said hey.

I'm really excited to be seeing Zion. She's really busy with her child wellness studies at FAMU, but I try to get her to come to any event and concert of mine that she can attend. I had her when I was just a baby myself at the age of 17, but she's turning out to be everything that I wanted to be as a young woman. Now that she's grown I feel like I can talk to her more about mature subject matters, so I'm taking this opportunity to tell her about Taraji. Kendall came into her life by the time she was already grown, and even though she has a good relationship with him, I don't think she would be as hurt by us getting a divorce as Dallas and Keziah would be. I'm not sure how she'll feel about me being attracted to women, but she has always been open minded, so hopefully I have nothing to worry about.

By the time I got to Benihana, Zion was already there waiting with a table. She had ordered a lemon drop for herself and a vodka cranberry for me. I have no qualms about drinking with my 22-year-old daughter. When I saw her, I gave her the biggest hug of life.

Zion:*squeals* Ahh momma you look so good!

Fantasia: Thank you baby. You're beautiful as always. If I looked like you at 22, I would have had a lot more kids.