Chapter Twenty One

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

After touching down in Atlanta, getting settled into the Four Seasons, and having a short meeting with Blitz and the whole cast about shooting schedules, everyone went their separate ways to enjoy the city and do whatever else they pleased. Kendall had a business meeting set up, so it was the perfect time for me to have lunch with Danielle and Taraji. There was a restaurant only five minutes away from the hotel, so we walked there. It felt like a five hour trip because of how quiet we all were being. Taraji had this very concentrated expression on her face as if she was trying to think of what she was going to say. I'm not coming with a pre-planned script. I'm simply coming with the truth. I just hope that she at leasts meets me halfway.

Ever though the line was snaking down the block, it didn't take us long to get seated because of who we are. We requested a table in the private room of the restaurant so that we could talk as openly and freely as we needed to. The last thing we need is some random person recording our conversation and leaking it to a blog for 15 minutes of fame. I sat on one side of the table and Taraji sat on the other while Danielle took her seat between us at the head of the table. None of us ordered drinks. We all wanted to be completely sober for what was about to happen. Looking at Taraji, I can tell that her demeanor has changed since we got off the plane. Instead of inviting me into her heart like she did on the jet in the bathroom, she looks like she wants to kick me out again. I don't have time for her bipolar mood swings. If we're going to gain anything from this, Taraji has to be completely transparent. She actually has to own her feelings instead of pretending like they don't exist, or else this will never work.

Danielle: Alright ladies, y'all know why y'all are here. We all miss the sisterhood we used to have, and in order to get that back, some things that have been said or done in the dark need to come to the light. God brought us together on this project for a reason. All the bullshit and temper tantrums end here, right now today. So who wants to go first?

Danielle looked between the two of us, but we both remained silent. I'm not going to pull my card until she plays hers. I honestly just want to see if she's going to tell the truth. The whole truth. It feels like she's been trying to paint me as some villain or some kind of bully, and I'm tired of letting it fly. I didn't come to fight Taraji, but I will defend my character when it's being attacked. Danielle groaned, tired of us already. She rolled her eyes before calling the waitress over to order a drink. So much for staying sober.

Danielle: One of you heffas better start talking. I didn't miss out on a nap with my man and my baby for my time to be wasted.

Taraji: I think that Fantasia should be the first one to speak, considering that she caused all of this.

Fantasia: I caused this? So you're just completely innocent, huh? You had no parts in this, is that what you're saying Raj?