Chapter Seventy Four

Kendall's POV

Kendall's POV

As our already heated kiss intensified, I picked Taraji up and carried her into my home office because I didn't want to disrespect Fantasia by having her in our bedroom. I held her up with one arm and used my free hand to knock everything off of my desk before laying her down on top of it. I grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her down to the end of the desk, not caring if the contact between the cold, hard wood of my desk and her bare skin hurt her. This is for me, not for her. I stood over her and just took a moment to admire her naked body laid out on a platter for me, and I planned to satisfy my hunger. She's not as thick as my Tasia, but her body is still unbelievable. Her face is so pretty, I can't wait to paint it white with my cum. My tongue swiped across my lips as I ogled her breasts. I took them into my hands and roughly kneaded her supple flesh, taking the right one into my mouth and scraping my teeth across her hard nipple. She hissed and pushed my shoulders a little, but she didn't complain. Even if she did, I wouldn't have cared. I can't stand her, so why would I want to make her feel good? I'm only doing this to prove my point that she's nothing more than a tramp, and she could never be a real threat to my marriage. I'm simply using her to cater to my own needs.

I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my torso, immediately slamming my dick into her warm and wet, welcome pussy as I leaned down over her and laid my forearm down on the desk, trapping her body under mine. I'm not easing into anything; this isn't love-making. She's just a quick nut for me to get off. I was snapping my hips into her so hard that I thought they might break. I saw a little blood, but I wasn't going to stop until I got what I wanted.

Taraji: Ken you're hurting me! Not so rough!

Kendall: Shut up slut!

I put my hand around her throat, her head constantly banging against the desk as I pounded into her again and again. My aggression was fueled by the burning sensation of her nails raking across my back and ripping up my skin. I could feel my blood under her nails. Tears were falling down her face, but she didn't ask me to stop. I flipped her over into her stomach while I was still inside of her. I lifted her up against my chest and held her arms behind her back, squatting slightly at the knees as I began to roughly stroke up into her. The sound of skin smacking against skin combined with her screams filled the room. Every time I pulled out to enter her again, I could see the tip of my dick coated in blood. The sight made me hornier. I could never treat Fantasia with such carelessness while having sex, but she's not Fantasia. I bent her over my desk and pressed my palm down on her cheek, forcing her to lay her head down on the hard wood.

Taraji: Ok, you're really hurting me now! Stop! I don't want this anymore, I'm done! Stop!

I couldn't stop when I was so close. The image of her ass jiggling every time I entered her combined with the feeling of her walls squeezing tightly around me sent me over the edge. I pulled out of her and squirted my thick ropes of cum on her back. I turned her over again and pushed her down to her knees just so that I could get some on her face like I wanted to. She stared up at me with tears in her eyes, her chest rapidly rising and falling as beads of sweat covered her forehead. She looked exhausted and fucked-out. I cupped her chin, staring down into her eyes filled with sadness and regret.