[13]•Frustration

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

"Jimin, we're-" Lily tried to explain but Jimin cut off her words with bitter chuckle.

"It's ok, Lily. I won't compel you to be my friend. I'm an idiot to think like that; sorry Lily. I'm taking my leave now." He abruptly went away from there.

"Jim-" Before she could speak, he already left from here.

-At evening-

"Arrggghhh" Lily ruffled her hair by her hands out of frustration. She was sitting on the couch in the living room right now. She couldn't stop feeling guilt about the thing happened in the morning. From the time Jimin left from the park, she was completely feeling sad.

She witnessed his smile faded completely and the pain he feels now was once she experienced in her life too; The pain of betrayal.

She already saw Jimin's care and protective nature when it matters about her. He ready to bet his own life for her freedom. She was the reason for his sorrow now, which hurt her like a needle injecting her heart.

She couldn't relax herself in the park after this incident and left the park followed next to him. She felt much frustrated and depressed.

"Why Lily? Why you behaved cold to him?

What he didn't do to prove his purity?

Why you couldn't accept him as your friend?

Let's give a try to it. You're already broken and this will never gonna hurt you more than that, ok."

She tried to reduce her frustration by saying such words to herself.

She looked at the clock hanging on the wall which showed 6:54 PM. She signed and decided to went out. She didn't visit anywhere from the morning onwards.

She went to the bank of the river running in the forest (southern part). She spent sometimes there which helped her to reduce her frustration.

The cool sand with greenish baby grasses, the moonlight which shined brightly, the stars winked playfully.

The river water which was dark deep inside; shined like a crystal under the moonlight. The cold breeze caressed her body and her hair.

The forest was in a complete silence. No presence of any wild animals. Only some insects ringing sounds were echoed everywhere.

Lily was overwhelmed by the beautiful scenario spread around her. Some fireflies and butterflies which seems like a mini light bulbs came near her from nowhere.

She got distracted from her thoughts by the insects and start playing along with that. She subconsciously accelerated by her hormones and transformed into her fairy form.

The butterflies rounded her like a portal. She flew up along with the insects with a cute little smile.

Out of nowhere a flash light came and gone within a seconds with a click sound which indicated clicking a photo.