11 Caged Heat: Part 2

Back at the house, Sam, Dean, and I sat at the table, going over everything we could remember that might lead us to Crowley's location, while Cass sat on the couch watching TV.

"It's very complex," Cass said, staring at the screen.

"Mm-hmm." Dean nodded, not even looking up.

"If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" Cass asked. "Perhaps she's done something wrong."

I jerked my head up, horrified to look at the TV. "You're watching porn?!"

Dean placed his hand in front of my face. "Dude, why?"

Cass shrugged. "It was there."

Dean shook his head. "You don't watch porn in a room full of dudes. And you don't talk about it. And you definitely don't do it with a sixteen-year-old girl in the room. Just turn it off."

Cass paused, looking down at his lap.

Dean looked at Sam. "Well, now he's got a boner."

I frowned.

Then, there was a knock on the door, and Sam and Dean pulled their guns out. Dean got to his feet, walked over to the door, opened it, and let Samuel in.

"This what you kids do, sit around watching pornos with angels?" Samuel asked as his eyes landed on the TV.

I nodded. "Apparently."

Cass shrugged. "We're not supposed to talk about it."

I shook my head and looked at Cass. "Like, why is it still on, Cass?"

Cass shrugged but didn't take his eyes off the screen, and Sam turned off the television.

"Why are you here, Samuel?" Dean asked.

"It's what Mary would want." Samuel nodded. "Now, this is what I know. Whatever we bag ends up there." He handed Dean a map that had been marked. "That's where he tortures 'em, interrogates 'em, I don't really know. Only been outside the place, but it's a death trap. Nothing gets in that Crowley doesn't want in, and nothing gets out, period."

Dean nodded. "Well, thanks."

Samuel sighed. "I wish you wouldn't do this." Then he turned toward the door.

"Come with us," Sam said.

Samuel shook his head. "I may be soft, but I'm not suicidal."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We met Meg and her goons outside the house to tell them about the plan and where we thought Crowley was.

"Remember me?" Meg asked Cass with a smile. "I sure remember you, Clarence."

Cass scowled at the demons. "Why are we working with these abominations?"

"Keep talking dirty." Meg smirked as she bit her lip. "Makes my meat-suit all dewy."

Dean rolled his eyes. "All right, simmer down. We know where Crowley is."

Meg nodded. "Great. Do tell."

Sam scoffed. "Yeah, tell you, so you can just leave us for dead."

Meg laughed. "You three have serious abandonment issues. Ya know that?"

"We'll show you all, right?" Sam shrugged. "But we're all going together."

Meg furrowed her brow. "What, I'm just supposed to trust you?"

Sam shook his head. "No, you're not that stupid." He took a step forward. "Give me the knife for a minute."

Meg laughed. "No, I'm not that stupid."