Chapter fifty one: Spill the tea

Amelia's pov:

Me and Rain were sitting at the table, eating breakfast. It was around 10 am. I haven't seen the others yet, i guess they are still sleeping. We are supposed to continue our way today. I don't know yet how we are supposed to travel since our bus was destroyed in the crash, but i'm sure Copia figures something out. We were almost done eating when i saw Cirrus, Cumulus, Phantom, Aurora and Mountain walking to breakfast. "Good morning." I smiled. "Good morning!" Cirrus answered. "How did you guys sleep?" I asked. "We didn't" Cumulus yawned. "Poor you." I giggled. All of the walked to the counter to get something to eat. While they were grabbing the food i noticed Swiss and Ifrit also heading towards us. "Hey Aurora, what's that?" Cirrus asked amused. "What?" Aurora asked confusedly. "On your neck? Is that a hickey?" Cirrus laughed. Phantom was standing behind Cirrus, but now he quickly stepped next to her, also interested. "What? No it's not!" Aurora exclaimed, quickly covering her neck with her hands."Yes it was, did you and Swiss-" She started. "NO, BE QUIET." Aurora yelled, interrupting her. "Oh my satan, yes you did." Cirrus laughed. Phantom looked at Aurora with a strict look on his face. "He did not." Phantom said, threateningly. "Phantom, i can explain." Aurora tried. "I'm going to fucking kill that guy." Phantom said, turning to look at Swiss with an angry expression on his face. "Swiss, I think you better run." Ifrit said, looking at him. Swiss quickly turned around and started to sprint to the other direction with a fearful look on his face. I could almost swear that i also heard a girly scream leave his mouth as he started to run. "COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!" Phantom yelled, quickly running after him. All of us bursted into laughter, watching them disappear into the distance. "So Aurora, was he good?" Cirrus asked. "I'm not talking about this with you guys." Aurora sighed, heading towards our table. "If you won't tell me, i'll ask Swiss. I'm sure he will sing like a little bird." Cirrus laughs. "No he won't." Aurora simply says. "Come Amelia." Rain says, taking my plate and heading to take it away. "Yeah, i'll see you guys later" I smiled, heading after Rain. "Are we in a rush?" I asked Rain when we were a bit further from others. "No, i just don't have the energy to listen to them argue." Rain says. "They weren't arguing?" I said. "No, not yet. Just wait until Swiss and Phantom gets back." Rain laughs. "Oh." I laughed. "I think we should go pack our things already so we are ready to go when it's time." I said. "Yeah, let's do that." Rain smiled. We headed back to our room and started to pack our stuff. "How many rituals we have left?" I asked, while i was pushing my stuff into my backpack. "Umm, maybe 3?" Rain answered. "Oh okay." I said. "Hey, would you like to go shopping after we are done packing. I'm sure it will take time before others are ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah, of course we can go. Do you need anything specific?" Rain asked. "No, i don't think so. I just don't want to stay at the hotel any longer." I said. "What's wrong with the hotel?" He asked. "Nothing, i just. Ughhh, Can we just go shopping?" I sighed. "I'm just teasing." Rain laughed. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and tossed it towards Rain. He just looked at me with an amused look on his face. "Are we ready to go?" Rain asked. "Yeah, let's go." I smiled. "Where should we go first?" Rain asked. "I wanna go to that store." I pointed to a clothing store. I already sprinted to the store, Rain following after me. I circled around the store, looking at the clothes. "Oh my Satan Rain, we need these!" I exclaimed. "Matching pajamas?" Rain asked, amused. "Yeah!" I laughed. "Take this." I continued, giving him a pair of pajamas. "If you're gonna make me buy this, then i can choose something for you." Rain smiled. "That's a deal." I smiled. Rain headed to the other side of the store while i kept circling around the store. "Here." Rain said walking to me. He had this red womens lingerie. "Are you serious?" I asked, looking at him amused. "Yes." He smiled. "There's no way I'll be wearing that." I said. "Yes you will." Rain said, giving it to me. "We'll see." I laughed, heading towards the register. When we were done we headed out of the store. "Should we get something to eat before we go back to the hotel?" Rain asked. "Yeah, sure." I smiled. "What kind of food do you wanna get?" Rain asks. "Pizza?" I suggested. "Pizza would be great." Rain smiled. We started to walk towards the closest pizza restaurant. Rain took my hand in his while we were walking. I looked up to him, with a wide smile on my face. "Do you think they are gonna call us when we are leaving?" I asked. "I suppose so, yeah." Rain says. "Should we call them and ask, just in case?" I ask. "I don't know. I mean, you can if you want to." Rain says. "I'll try to call Cirrus, maybe she knows. She always knows everything." I said. "Funny that you said that, because I just don't understand how she always knows all the gossip about everyone." Rain laughs. "I know right." I laughed, while I dialed her number.