Chapter twenty nine: Help

Amelia's pov:

We were heading back to the cottage after Aether called Ifrit. Ifrit didn't explain us what the call was about, but suddenly we were in a rush to go back. Only thing Ifrit said after the call was "Alpha and Omega". I'm not sure what he meant, did they found the cottage?

         Me and Rain were a little bit behind the group. "What is going on?" I asked Rain. "I have no idea." Rain said worriedly. "I hope everything is okay." I said quietly.

        Finally we arrived at the cottage. Without hesitation Ifrit slammed the front door open and hurried inside. I followed him inside and as soon as i stepped in i saw two ghouls standing next to the door. Aether was sitting on the couch, his arms wrapped around a pretty frightened Sunshine.

         "How did you find us?" Ifrit asked. "You didn't make it easy. We went to the taxi center and asked them to check the location where you went, after that all we needed to do was to come here."One of them said.

         "Who are they?" I whispered to Rain. "Those are Alpha and Omega." Rain whispered back to me, while stepping to stand in front of me protectively. "You have to leave. Right now." Ifrit said.

       Alpha was about to say something, but was cut by Aether. "Wait Ifrit. We have a chance to put an end to all of this. Just listen to them." Aether said. "Well, let's hear it." Ifrit said. "Susan took Zephyr. She wants us to take all of you back to the church or at least you and Sunshine, or else she is going to kill Zephyr." Omega explains. Ifrit was quiet for a while.

        "Ifrit before you say anything, don't you think that this is our chance to put an end to all of this? If we all would work together, we could save Zephyr and get rid of Susan." Aether said. "But what if this is just them trying to get us to surrender and to get us back to the church." Ifrit said.

        "Ifrit, we've known each other for ages, could you even try to trust us?" Alpha said. "Okay, let's say that we decide to work together. How do we plan on saving Zephyr and capturing Susan?" Sodo asked. "Can we all just sit down and talk about this?" Aether asked.

        All of us sat down on the sofas. "Okay, do you guys promise that this isn't some kind of Susan's plot to get us back there?" Swiss asked. "I promise, please just believe us, all we want is to get Zephyr back." Omega said. "Let's work together. We help you get Zephyr  back and you help us to stop Susan. Okay?" Aether said. 

        "But doesn't that mean that we should go back to church?" Mountain asked. "What if we fail, then we all get caught?" Rain said. "But are we going to hide for the rest of our lives? If we don't stop her now, she is going to destroy our home." Cirrus said. "Okay, let's vote. Who thinks that we should go back and try to stop Susan, raise your hand now." Aether said.

         Cirrus, Cumulus, Ifrit, Sodo, Swiss, Rain and Aether raised their hands, while me, Sunshine and Mountain didn't. "Okay, i think that is settled." Sodo said. "That's great, let's go right now, we can't waste any time." Alpha said, standing up.

         "Like right now?" Cumulus asked. "Okay, let's start to pack and then let's get going." Aether said, also standing up. "Wait here, i'll go get my stuff." Aether said to Sunshine.

         "No." Sunshine said quietly. "What do you-" Aether started. "I'm not going." Sunshine continued. "Sunny you are going to be safe, we are going to take care of you." Aether said. "No." She said. "Can you give us a while?" Aether said to us. "Yeah, of course." Rain said.

        All of us scattered around the cottage, starting to gather up our stuff. Aether sat back on the couch next to Sunshine. While we were packing our stuff Aether tried to convince her to leave.