Chapter twelve: Boy's trip

Amelia's pov:

All of us were hanging out in the common room, when suddenly Swiss got an idea. "Hey guys, i just got the best idea ever. You remember that the ghoulettes went on their "girls trip" to the town. I think that it's only fair that we can go on a boys trip." Swiss explained. "Where would you wanna go? in the town?" Aether asked. "Noo, i don't like shopping, but something else, something fun." Swiss says. "Well, i don't know if here is that much to do" Mountain says.

"What about you guys just go in the woods and stay there for one night" Cumulus suggested. "There is no wa-" Sodo started when he was interrupted by Swiss. "That is a great idea!!" Swiss yelled. "What?! No it isn't" Sodo said looking at Swiss. "Think about it, we could sleep in a tent and make food on a campfire, it would be awesome" Swiss says. "That actually sounds pretty fun." Mountain says. "Do i have to?" Sodo whined. "Yeah, everybody has to come, except for the ghoulettes of course." Swiss says. "Wasn't that like my idea?" Cumulus asks amused. "Yeah and i thank you for it, but still you girls already had your trip." Swiss says.

"Everybody go pack your stuff, we will leave in an hour." Swiss said walking out of the door. "Rain, trying not to move doesn't get you off this one, you are coming." Swiss said. I laughed and looked at the helpless looking Rain. He sighed deeply before standing up and heading out of the common room after the others.

"Well, i guess we are having girls night tonight!" Sunshine said. "Yeah, totally." Cirrus said. "There is no way that that group is going to survive there" Cirrus laughs. "They don't even know how to put up a tent." Cirrus continues laughing. I stood up and started heading out of the room, thinking that i should go see how Rain was doing packing.

"Where are you going?" Cirrus asks. "I'll go see that Rain remember to pack everything" I say. "Ahhhh, you guys are so cute" Cirrus exclaims. "Come on, it's not like we're dating or anything" I say. "Yeah not yet" Sunshine winked. "Well Sunshine, what about you and Aether then? We saw you two the other night" I say back. Her face turned completely red. Cirrus's and Cumulus's head snapped at her direction.

"Sunshine, what haven't you told us" Cirrus exclaimed. "Nothing" She said. "Sunshine, you have to tell meee!!" Cirrus yelled desperately. "I gotta go" Sunshine said as she ran out of the room. "Amelia, what happened." I lifted my hands in the air "It's not my story to tell" I say laughing at Cirrus's face. I headed to the hallways walking towards Rain room.

Rain's pov:

I was looking through my clothes, trying to decide what to bring. I love staying in the nature, i find it very relaxing, but i have a feeling that with the ghouls it's going to be everything, but relaxing.

I was startled when my door suddenly swung open. "Do you need help?" Amelia asked as she walked in my room, closing the door behind her. "You scared me" I said. "Well you always barge in my room, so you got a taste of your own medicine." She said, laying down on my bed. "Well, i usually knock..." I said. "Oh right, i forgot" she said laughing. "Yeah sure you did" I laughed. "I can see you're so excited from this "boys trip" She said teasingly. "Really, you can tell? I am so excited. i can't wait to sleep in the same tent in the middle of the forest with Swiss, Sodo, Aether and Mountain." I said joking. "I noticed" She laughed.

I took a small pile of clothes from my closet and put them in my backpack. "Did you remember your sleeping bag?" She asked. "I knew i forgot something" I said. "What would you do without me?" She said jokingly.

I placed my backpack on the floor and layed on the bed on top of her, burying my face to her neck. She let out a little laugh. I took a deep breath, the scent of her perfume filling my nose. I sighed as i wrapped my hands around her tightly. "Rain, you were supposed to pack" She laughed. "I don't want to pack, i want to stay right here." I sighed against her neck. "You will be away for one night, you'll be fine" She laughed.