Chapter fifteen: Tour

Timeskip

Amelia's pov:

It was finally time to leave for our next tour, all of us were packing our stuff. Rain was in my room helping me pack, since i had no idea what to pack with me. "i'm so nervous" I said. "I know it might be a little exciting at first, but i'm sure you will love it." Rain said. "Yeah, i know." I said, still nervous.

As we were ready packing, we took my backpack and headed to the common room, stopping in the Rain's room on the way, grabbing his backpack too.

We were the first ones in the common room. We sat down on the sofa, watching tv for a while. We had agreed that we would meet at the common room in an hour before leaving. By the time everyone was finally in the common room.

"I'm so happy to travel again" Sunshine exclaimed. "Yeah, me too. I love the church, but it's kind of boring being here all the time." Cumulus answered. Aether then suddenly interrupted their conversation saying "I've been thinking about our rules, especially the one about the masks. I mean, back in hell we didn't need masks, so why is anything different here?" Aether questioned. "Because of humans" Mountain answered. "Yeah and we would use them when we are around humans, but why then when it's only us?" Aether said. "You have a point." Swiss said. "And come on, don't try and tell me that none of you have shown your face for someone from the band." Aether said.

Everyone stayed silent looking at each other. "Come on, if you have seen some band members face, raise your hand. And be honest, it's just us here." Aether continued. Slowly and shyly almost everyone raised their hands, except for Mountain. "What the hell guys, really?!" Mountain exclaimed. "Okay, now i'm interested, who's face have you seen?" Sodo said.

Cirrus pointed her finger at Cumulus and Sunshine. Cumulus, pointing back at Cirrus and Sunshine. Sunshine pointed at Aether, Aether pointing back at her. Me and Rain pointed at each other, Rain also pointing at Sodo. Swiss was pointing to Sodo and Sodo was pointing at Swiss and Rain.

"I say fuck the rule" Cirrus said. "Let's take them off?" Swiss suggested. Everyone nodded agreeing. "Everyone at the same time, okay?" Swiss said, already grabbing his mask. Everyone grabbed their masks and lifted them off of their faces. I placed my mask next to me, looking at everyones exposed faces.

Almost for 5 minutes, everyone stayed quiet, exploring each other's faces. Suddenly we heard a voice from the door. "What is going on here?" Copia asked. All of our head snapped at his direction, not sure what to say. "Umm...Surprise" Sodo said.

"Actually, don't tell me. Just make sure to have your masks when you're around humans, okay?" Copia said. "Yes, of course" Aether answered, a little surprised by Copia's reaction.

It was time to leave the church, there was two car's already waiting for us. "Copia?" I asked. "Yes, dear." He said. "How are we gonna fit in those cars when there are eight seats and there are ten of us?" I asked. Copia stayed quiet for a while, counting us again. "Oops...Well, i'm sure we can find a way to fit in" He said embarrassed. "Well, the smallest ones can sit in someone's lap." Aether said.

"So, Sodo and Amelia, who's lap do you choose?" Swiss teased. "Yeah fuck you, there is no way i'm gonna sit in someones lap." Sodo said, grumpy. "Well, Sunshine or Cirrus then?" Swiss suggested. "Sunny, you can come with me" Aether said. "Okay, that's settled. I can take Amelia...Unless, Rain, you want to?" Swiss teased. "She can come with me" Rain answered, taking my hand. "Of course she can, you loverboy" Swiss teased.

We all got into the cars. Me, Rain, Sodo, Swiss and Copia got into the first car and the rest into the other car. We started driving to the airport, the ride there was about two hours. I ended up falling asleep on the way there, my head resting to Rain's shoulder and Rain's hands wrapped around me protectively.
I woke up when Swiss shook my shoulder, i guess Rain had fallen asleep too.