Chapter forty: Hunter's moon: full moon

/Smut warning for the whole chapter/ Sorry not sorry

3rd. person pov:

Sodo climbed to Swiss's room, Rain and Amelia close behind him. "You brought them too?" Swiss asked, laughing. "What? It's more fun with more people." Sodo laughed. "We are gonna have such a fun time tonight." Sodo smirked.

With that he attacted Rain's throat. A little moan escaped Rain's mouth as soon as Sodo's lips attached to the skin of his neck. Sodo pushed him against the wall, pinning his hands above his head.

"Yeah, you like this little princess?" Sodo, breathed against Rain's neck. Only quiet whines left Rain's lips as Sodo continued sucking the tender skin of Rain's neck

"Look at your mate, isn't he hot whining like that?" Swiss said, pinning his chest against Amelia's back. Amelia leaned her head against Swiss's chest and looked up to him. "He is." She smiled.

"Yeah? You wanna feel that good too?" Swiss smirked, lifting his hand on Amelia's neck. "What if i do?" Amelia chuckled. "I can make you feel good." Swiss smiled, lowering his lips to Amelia's shoulder. Swiss moved his lips to Amelia's neck, placing tender kisses along her neck.

Rain was already tearing off Sodo's shirt, while Sodo was still sucking and nipping at his neck. "Well, someone is in a rush." Sodo smirked. Sodo grabbed the hem of Rain's shirt, pulling the shirt off of him and tossing it on the floor.

Swiss had pushed Amelia on his bed so Amelia was laying on his back and Swiss hovering over her. "This needs to go." Swiss said, pulling off Amelia's shirt, leaving her only in her bra.

  Swiss placed his lips against Amelia's chest as Amelia wrapped her hand around Swiss, trying to pull off his shirt.

Sodo started to unbuckle his belt and take off his pants. Sodo separated his lips from Rain's neck. "Take off your clothes." Sodo said and Rain obeyed him without hesitation.

While Rain took off his clothes, Sodo stripped off his boxers. "You know what to do princess." Sodo smirked. Rain knew exactly what Sodo needed him to do. Rain lowered on the ground on his knees and without hesitation took Sodo into his mouth.

"Ahh, yeah. Just like that Rainy." Sodo groaned, tucking his hand on Rain's hair.

Amelia was laying on the bed in her underwear, Swiss's hands caressing every inch of her body.

"Well, i guess we came just in time." Cirrus smirked as she jumped in from the window, Cumulus close behind her. Rain stopped as he got spooked by the sudden voice. "Welcome ladies." Sodo said amused.

  "I can't believe you started without us." Cirrus laughed. "Don't worry, we were just getting started." Sodo smirked. "Go on Rainy, keep going, don't be shy." Sodo continued. With a little hesitation Rain continued, bobbing his head, sucking Sodo.

  Cumulus quickly climbed on the bed with Swiss and Amelia. "Look at you, looking so pretty." Cumulus said, placing her lips against Amelia's collarbones as Swiss moved closer to her lower stomach and underwear. 

Cirrus started to undress herself while watching Rain bobbing his head against Sodo, sucking all his length. Cirrus left her underwear on as she walked to Sodo and Rain.

Cirrus tugged her fist full of Sodo's hair and pulled his head backwards. "I heard you liked this." Cirrus smirked, placing her hand around Sodo's throat and giving it a slight squeeze.

  Only a moan left Sodo's lips as he was already close from Rain deepthroating him. "You're close already?" Cirrus smirked, sucking a little red spot on the side of Sodo's neck.