Chapter forty four: Snowball fight

Swiss's pov:

Today is our first band practice in a while. Of course all of us have practiced ourselves, but now that the tour is coming up we are gonna practice together again.

  Also Phantom and Aurora are gonna participate to the practice even though they don't know how to play yet.

I was hanging in my room. Not doing anything special, just hanging out. I still had about 30 minutes before the band practice. I'm so happy to leave for a tour again. There has been happening so much in the church after the last tour that i think it's refreshing to travel again. We will be back here a little before christmas.

  I love being on stage. That's when i feel that i can be myself. Of course i can be myself all of the time, but on the stage it feels like nothing is stopping me.

After a while i realized that i lost the track of time and i should be in the band room already. Damn it, this happens to me so often. I headed out of my room and started walking along the hallway.

  "Hey, excuse me." I heard someone say from behind my back. I turned around to see who it was. "You're Swiss, right?" Aurora asked. "Yeah." I answered smiling. "Are you going to the band room?" She asked. "Yeah, you wanna walk with me?" I asked. "That's actually what i was just about to ask." She laughed. "Okay, well this way." I smiled, continuing my way towards the band room with Aurora.

  "I'm actually glad that i bumped into you. I was heading to the band room but then i totally forgot where it was." She laughed as we walked. "Oh, what about Phantom? Did he dump you?" I asked. "He went to practice with Ifrit like an hour ago." She said. "Oh right." I said.

For a while both of us stayed silent. "I think it's funny that you and Phantom got summoned at the same time. You must be the first couple ever that's been summoned." I laughed.

  "What?!" She asked, stopping. "What?" I asked, looking at her confusedly. "You think that we are dating? Me and Phantom?" She asked, stunned. "You're not?" I asked. "Does everyone here think that?" She asked. "Yeah? Are you saying that you are not dating?" I asked. "Oh my satan..." She sighed and started stomping towards the band room.

"Wait!" I yelled, rushing after her. She turned into the band room where everyone else except for Copia already were. "Hey everyone, there is something that we need to make clear." She said walking in front of everyone, getting their attention.

  "Me and Phantom are not dating." She said. "What? You're not?" Sodo asked. "No." She answered. "I thought the two of you were mates?" Cirrus said.

"Oh my satan... He's my brother." She sighed. "WHAT" I exclaimed confusedly. I looked at the Phantom that was sitting next to me. He bursted into laughter, watching everyone's confused faces.

"I was so sure that you were dating."I said. "Nope, she's my baby sister. But even though she is not dating anyone, that is staying that way. No one is touching her." Phantom said. "Swiss and Sodo, i think he is talking to you." Cumulus laughed. "Exactly." Phantom said. "We'll see." I smirked while walking to my guitar.

The band practice went by quickly, we played most of our setlist songs through so now we're ready for the tour. Copia is still thinking about some of the new acts for the rituals, but other than that we are ready.

I was walking towards the common room with Sodo, Mountain, Rain and Amelia. Cirrus and Cumulus stayed to practice with Aurora as Phantom also stayed to practice more. "Do you guys wanna go outside?" Amelia asked. "YES!!!" I exclaimed. "Is that even a question?" I laughed.

  "Oh no Amelia, what did you do.." Sodo sighs. "Come on Sodo, let's go. We can have a snowball fight!" I exclaimed. "Ummm, Swiss i was thinking about a simple walk.." Amelia said. "Don't be so lame.. Go change your outside clothes on and we can meet at the door." I said, already heading to my room.