Chapter Fifty Seven

~ Marianna Ortez ~

"Do I smell like throw up?" I asked Aniyah after washing my face.

"Yes bitch, real bad." She made a face and backed away from me. "Get in the shower I'll grab you something to wear."

I nodded my head and started stripping of my clothes. I turned the water on and stepped in the shower.

The hot water felt like stress relief as it ran down my back and through my hair. This is just what I needed.

"Girl what if he kidnaps you!" I heard Aniyah laugh as she walked back into the bathroom.

I laughed, "yeah okay."

"Here I got you something comfortable and warm it's kind of cold out right now."

"Thank you," I sighed as I grabbed my body wash and started washing up.

After about ten minutes, I finally got out of the shower and quickly dried myself off and lotioned my body. I put on the outfit that Aniyah picked out for me. It was just same thick gray leggings, and a pink tie dye thrasher long sleeve shirt.

After I was dressed and made sure to put on deodorant and perfume and made sure I was all ready before check my phone.

I saw jahseh had just sent a message that he was outside.

I sighed, "okay. He's here, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Text me if plans change," Aniyah responded as she moved around the bathroom, getting ready for her own shower.

"I will."

I took my phone with me and walked downstairs and out of the house. I walked outside and found jahseh standing next to his car with a big bundle of red roses in his hands.

I smiled at him and slowly walked over to him. "Are these for me?"

A smile instantly formed on his face when he saw me, "yeah."

He handed me the flowers and I sniffed them for a few seconds before jahseh took them out of my hands. He sat them behind him on the car and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

My arms wrapped around him as I took in his scent, not knowing how much I missed it.

"I'm so sorry," I heard say barely above a whisper.

I pulled away from the hug.

I felt myself getting nauseous and lightheaded once again.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing I'm just not feeling good today," I lied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah I just have a headache thats all," I explained.

He looked concerned but he let it go, "alright... well I'll get going."

I nodded my head.

"I love you," he told me as he reached out for me one more time. His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close to him.

"I love you, too." I admitted.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, for a few seconds and then pulled away.

"I should go, Aniyah is waiting for me." I lied. I knew if I stayed out here any longer I would fold and right now I have to stand on business.