chapter fourty two

point of view - marianna ortez -

"I can make you feel better than he did," Jahseh kissed my lips, once again.

"You're confident." I laughed.

"Did he make you cum?" He asked while he moved some of my hair out of my face.

"I don't really remember I was really drunk. But I think so," I shrugged.

He laughed at me, slowly pushing me back on the bed. I watched as he started kissing up my legs, slowly tugging my spandex and underwear off.

"What are you doing?" I smiled down at him.

"Nothin," he smirked, pulling my clothing completely off.

I watched as he looked down at her licking his lips. Before I knew it, he was going in, dipping his tongue between my folds.

point of view - jahseh onfroy -

I hate that someone else has been in her. That someone else has the opportunity to make her cum. It should have been me.

I was supposed to make her cum for the first time.

But since I can't do that, I'm going to take her right to the edge... and leave her. That's my get back.

I looked up at her, still swirling my tongue inside of her wet, sweet pussy. She was a moaning mess as he hand caressed my hair.

Her thighs began to close in on me, locking my head in place.

I smirked, knowing I was doing great. I was making her feel amazing.

I added a finger to the equation, smiling at the feeling of her tight walls wrapped around my finger.

And might I add, she tastes so gooooddd.

(a few moments later)

"Fuck jahseh I'm gonna cum," he body began to twitch under my touch.

I knew my plan was to take her to the edge, but I can't help but want to taste her as she finishes in my mouth.

I penetrated my tongue in her hole and swirled it around, feeling her thighs lock me in. Within seconds her sweet juices began to fill my mouth.

I was satisfied.

(a few moments later.)

"That Nigga ain't eat you the way I can," I mumbled as I wiped her thighs clean with a wash rag I retrieved from the bathroom.

"Ehh." She shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Oh. Word?"

"I'm just playing, no he didn't." She smiled up at me.

I looked at her, taking in her Beauty. I can't believe I hurt her. I can't believe I bruised that beautiful face.

"What?" She blushed.

"You're beautiful that's all." I admitted.

"Thank you," she smiled.

I grabbed her underwear and slowly guided them back up her legs, following with her shorts.

After she was redressed, I sat down on the couch, pulling her into my lap. She straddled me, looking down at me while she messed with my hair.

point of view - marianna ortez -

It's hard to be angry at him. His intentions are always so pure and I know that. I can see another side of him that no one else does.

It's moments like this that make it hard for me to feel anger or resentment towards him. Or maybe it's my daddy issues.

But regardless I know I'm starting to have feelings for him and it's scares me. It's scares me how much control he has over me while we've barely began to explore one another.

It scares me that I'm weak in his arms whenever he holds me. That even though were he hurt me, in his arms I feel as safe as I've ever felt in my entire life.

He's my home.

"What are you thinking about?" He looked up at me and moved some curls out of my face.

"You."

"Me?" He seemed surprised at my answer. Maybe unsure of what to think. "What about me."

"Nothin... I just care about you that's all."

"Even after everything I put you through?" He asked.

"Yes, because I care about you." I explained.

"Why? I'm a monster."

"You're not a monster. You're just... misunderstood, broken, and you need love.... Just like me." I explained.

"You've never hurt me... you're perfect. Too perfect for me."

"There's no such thing as perfect.." I explained.

"Why are you giving me a chance?" He asked. "It just doesn't make sense."

"You helped me when I needed it. You were here and you had my back. So I'm going to be here for you. But only if you take care of your mental health. I want you but I can't handle that anymore. I really can't."

"I'm so sorry." He pressed his forehead against mine. "I'll kill myself if I ever lose you. I can't lose you. I won't hurt you. Ever again."

His words echoed through my head. "I can't lose you." What was so special about me? What made me the apple of his eye? What made me his one?