chapter thirty five

point of view - marianna ortez-

I remember coming here. I don't even know who I'm here with. But I'm having the time of my life.

"Go Mari! Go Mari! Go Mari! Go Mari!"

I sipped from the bottle of Hennessy and bent over, shaking my ass some more.

"Alright alright," I looked over and Laysia was grabbed me off the stage. "You need to sit your ass down before you end up getting fucked tonight."

"I want to get fucked tonight," I admitted. "I'm bout to find me some dick." I walked, well stumbled, away from her and ran smack into someone.

"Damn ma, you good?"

I looked up to see a taller light skinned man with a full head of curly hair and glasses. To put simple, he was fine as hell.

"Oh I'm perfectly fine," I smirked at him as he helped me regain my balance. "Are you good?"

"Perfectly fine," he smiled down at me, showing off his clean white teeth.

"Girl come on," laysia tugged at my arm.

"No leave me alone, I'm talking to," I realized I didn't know his name, "what's your name?"

"Vaughn," he smiled at me.

"I'm talking to Vaughn." I smiled at him.

He licked his lips and smiled back down at me, "Wassup witchu."

Watching his tongue run across his lips just made my pussy so wet. I needed that right now.

"Come with me to the bathroom," I grabbed his hand after pushing Laysia's hand off of me. He complied and I pulled him through the party, up the stairs.

I opened the door to what I thought was the bathroom, but it wasn't, it was a bedroom. Even better.

I pulled him into the room and locked the door behind us. "Damn girl, you ain't ask me how my day was or nothin."

"How was your day?" I smacked my lips, impatiently.

"It was good as hell, I started my college classes t-"

"Nigga I don't care, come on," I rolled my eyes and pulled him down to the bed with me. Straddling his stomach while he laid back on the bed.

"Damn ion know how to feel right now I feel like I'm the girl," he laughed as he reached up and wrapped his hand around my neck.

I smirked as I looked down at him. My pussy was screaming for him and I couldn't make her wait much longer.

I leaned down and connected our lips.

He sat up, leaving my pussy to land right on his lap, feeling his meat grow through my thin panties I had under my dress.

His hands wandered Down my body, finally landing on my ass as he gripped my cheeks, smacking them soon after.

I moaned in his mouth, loving the feeling it gave me.

I felt his fingers lingering around my panties before he moved them aside, rubbing thumb over my clit, making me knees weak.

I gasped as his finger entered me, slipping in and out of my pussy.

His lips and tongue danced across my neck as I rode his fingers, pulling him closer.

Moans began to leave my mouth but I couldn't tell if I was being quiet or not. But I decided I didn't care.

His fingers quickly relieved themselves and I whimpered at the lost of the pleasure. Before I knew it, he has flipped us over and was now between my legs.

His lips met mine and he slowly began to grind against me as our bodies moved closer and closer together.

His hand traced my hip as he began to rub his manhood against my area.

He ripped my underwear off of me and released himself from his pants and boxers. I smirked down at his large meat and licked my lips as I watched him rub his tip between my lips, teasing me.

Finally, he began to slowly enter me.

For a few seconds I felt nothing but pain. But the pain began to turn to pleasure.

"Fuckkk," he groaned as he slid himself in and out of me.

I looked down, watching it slide in and out, letting moans leave my mouth since the pleasure was becoming overwhelming.

"That feels so good," I moaned as my mouth fell agape.