chapter thirty one

point of view - jahseh onfroy -

"So did you see what she was doin?" Tank asked me as I flopped down on the couch.

I just got back to our hotel from the airport after seeing marianna.

"Yeah she was just tryna make me jealous i guess," I admitted. "But we cool."

"I told you not to talk to that white girl," ski stated.

"And I told you to mind your fuckin business," I rolled my eyes. He's really pissing me off these days. All he can say is think about marianna. She all I think about. That's the problem.

"Alright bro and when she leaves yo ass don't say shit to me," he shrugged his shoulders and walked away, going to his bedroom.

I rolled my eyes, going on my phone.

"So was she mad at you?" Tank asked.

"Yeah until yesterday before I left."

"Damn for four days you ain't get no love? How it feel?" He laughed.

"Nigga shut up," I smacked my lips. "Im finna call her speaking of it."

I clicked the FaceTime button and called her.

_________________________

"Hello?" She yawned.

"Whatchu doin?"

She was laying down in her bed, "Nigga what the fuck does it look like I was doing?"

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I smacked my lips.

She laughed, "I'm joking. I was sleep."

"Mhm. What time is it out there?"

"Uhm six fifty four- oh shit! I'm supposed to meet the girls downstairs in five minutes to film and I look dead! Oh my god I have to go-" the called ended and I looked down at my phone in disbelief.

__________________________

"Haha that's what yo ass get," tank laughed at me. "Before last week, she would never just hang up on you. You're losing her vro."

She never would just hang up on me, before she would make me stay on the phone while she showers and does her makeup.

"Shut up she's just in a rush," I smacked my lips.

"Yeah okay." Stokeley said as he walked back into the room. "She fallin outta love with you."

"Who said we was in love we just started talkin," I smacked my lips.

"Y'all stop you finna have this nigga in here strumming the guitar and over thinking, Coolie rolled his eyes as he sat down beside me.

"First of all shut your bitch ass up," I smacked my lips and pulled my phone out to text her.

_____________________

Me: why did you hang up on me, lol?

Futurebbm😩💕: I have to hurry up and get ready.
Me: any other time you'd make me sit on the phone while you get ready.

Futurebbm😩💕: I'm in a rush jahseh.
Me: okay lol.

Futurebbm😩💕: what's wrong? Cause we both know wasn't shit I just said funny.
Me: nth it's just weird to me cause usually we'd stay on the phone but okay.

Futurebbm😩💕: you're thinking too much, stop it.

__________________________

I left her on seen and locked my phone, shoving it in my pocket, something's definitely up.