Chapter Fifty Four

~ Marianna Ortez ~

"So, what do you think? Was the food good?" Will asked jahseh and I as we slowly made our way out of the restaurant.

"Yeah it was good," I agreed.

Will smiled at me and I looked over to see Mia giving me a dirty look once again.

I rolled my eyes at her and looked back at Jahseh, "did you like it, babe?"

"Yeah I liked it, I'm ready for desert though," he winked at me and I looked away, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

Will and Jahseh said their goodbyes while we waited for valet to come around with Jahseh's car.

"Maybe we next time, Marianna and I can cook something and have you over."  Jahseh suggested, catching my attention.

"Cook for who?" I asked.

"For Will and Mia," Jahseh explained.

The last thing I want to do is be around that bitch and her bad vibes. But I'll do it for my man, as long as she keeps it cute.

"Oh yeah, sounds fun," I smiled.

Mia scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Jahseh looked at me and I looked at him, it was like we both were thinking the same thing.

"Excuse her, I don't know what her problem is tonight," Will gave Mia a look which caused her to cross her arms and look away.

Is this girl pouting right now? In public!

"Don't worry about it, it's fine really," I told him.

"Are you sure, cause she can apologize," Will asked.

"Yeah apologize," Jahseh looked at Mia. And with the look on his face, he wasn't playing around.

I saw his left eye twitch a little and the color began to change.

"It's really okay, don't worry about it." I grabbed jahsehs hand. "Babe look the car is here."

Jahseh looked down at our joined hands and I saw his face soften. "We'll see you later." He said goodbye to Will and gave Mia a look before opening the door for me and then getting in the car.

"You okay?" I asked him as he shifted gears and started to drive away from the restaurant.

"Yeah that bitch just irritates me. Why was she being so mean to you, do you know her?" He asked me.

"No ive never seen her before," I admitted. "Do you know her?"

He clenched his jaw and stayed silent.

I made a face, "do you know her?"

"Y-yeah, sorta."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"We used to fuck around or whatever, back in high school about three years ago." He confessed.

I laughed, "so you just took me to dinner with one of your old hoes"

He can't be for real.

"It's not like that, I didn't know he was bringing her." He explained.

I don't believe that, how are you planning a double date and then don't even bother to ask your friend what girl he's bringing?

I decided against arguing with him and just turned and looked out the window.

"Are you really getting mad right now," he laughed.

I don't see a damn thing funny.

"Nah I'm good." I lied. "There's nothing to be mad about."

The last thing I want is to make him mad by questioning him and end up getting my ass beat.

"But you look mad to me." He stated.

"Well I'm not. So.." I shrugged.

"Bitch, you're so ungrateful," he scoffed.

Bitch?

"You right, that's my fault." I stale faced him.

He didn't say anything else he instead just shook his head and clenched his jaw.

I can't believe him.

Actually I can, cause this is what he does. He love bombs me and then acts like a bitch. Over and over.

What the fuck am I doing?

"Are we going home, or what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, I had a surprise for you but, I guess we can just forget about it," he shrugged.

"Okay, if that's what you want to do," I nodded my head.

He looked at me and made a face before turning back to the road.

"Aight," he chuckled.

I knew he was mad, but why was he mad at me. All night this bitch was acting some kind of way towards me and I took it like a g. I kept it cute so he could still get his little producer on his good side. And he's just sitting here watching her disrespect me knowing he used to fuck on her.

And he's mad? That's crazy.

No that's actually exactly who he is. And I don't know why I'm even surprised anymore.

I don't even want to be with him anymore.

"Shoulda just left your ass at home," he mumbled.

"Well next time leave me home." I mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up. For real, Marianna."

I rolled my eyes and complied, looking out the window. We were almost home. Thank god.

About five minutes passed and Jahseh parked in the driveway in front of the house. As soon as the car was turned off I opened the door and walked out.

I quickly went upstairs to my room and locked myself in my room. I can't believe he can just act like that and I'm just gonna let it slide.

I'm so sick of this.

I grabbed a duffel bag from my closet and began to pack me enough things for a few days. I texted Aniyah that I was coming over.

I grabbed my bag once I was ready to go and walked out of my room. I looked around, not seeing Jahseh so I quietly walked down the stairs and to the front door.

Right when I opened the door, I heard his loud voice.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"To my friends house," I explained.

"What friend? And why do you have a duffel bag?" He questioned me.

"I'm just gonna stay there for a few days," I answered.

My phone buzzed in my hand, I looked down at it to see that my Uber had arrived.

"You're not going nowhere, bro," he started walking towards me.

"I'll be back in a few days and we can talk about.. how we'll proceed." I explained. "I have to go my Uber is here."

I hurried out the door before he could stop me and rushed to the car. I got inside and locked the door.

"Uber for Marianna?" The driver asked me.

"Yes, hurry. Please!" I rushed him when I saw Jahseh walking outside.

I don't want do fight with him right now.