Chapter Fifty Three

~ Marianna Ortez ~

"Goddamn," Jahseh mumbled to himself as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I blushed, "you like?"

"Oh yeah," he nodded his head and reached for my waist. He kissed my lips slowly before pulling back.

His eyes were low and dark, and I knew that look all too well.

He smirked at me, "let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're having dinner with a new producer that I'm thinking of working with, and his date. Then after that I have a surprise for you."

He's taking me to meet people he knows. Like out in public. This is new. I like it, but I'm scared. His fans are going to eat me alive.

"Don't be scared, he's good people," Jahseh reassured me.

"It's not him I'm worried about. What if someone takes a picture and people start talking," I asked.

"Then let them talk I don't care what the next nigga has to say, I'm happy where I'm at," he scoffed.

I nodded my head, while I agree. It's not that easy.

He lead me out the front door and to his car. He opened the door to his car for me and waited for me sit and buckle my seat belt before jogging to the other side of the car and getting in. He started the car and glanced at me one more time before shifting gears and pulling out of the driveway.

I watched the clear road ahead of us as Jahseh drove to our location.

Have you ever just been in the car with your nigga just watching him drive and the way he drives is just so sexy?

Soooo sexy.

"Marianna?"

"Hmm?" I looked at Jahseh, realizing he was talking to me and his free hand was now resting on my thigh.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Oh it was good, just chill I didn't really do nothing," I explained. "How was your day?"

"Adventurous." He smirked. "I got a lot planned for tonight."

"A lot like what?" I asked.

"You're just gonna have to wait and see, I'm not gonna spoil the surprise." He answered.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah."

Jahseh and I took our seats in a booth across from, Will and Mia, the producer and his date. I scooted into the booth first and allowed Jahseh to seat himself beside me.

I looked around at all the empty tables, thanking god no one was around to photograph us.

"I hope they have steak," Jahseh mumbled.

"I think they do," will stated as he opened his menu.

Mia didn't say anything, but she did give me a dirty ass look.

Keep your cool.

I ignored her, "babe look," I pointed out the different steak options in the menu to Jahseh.

Jahseh smiled at me before scooting closer to me to look at my opened menu.

"That shit look bomb as fuck," he pointed at the menu like a little kid. I smiled at how happy he was.

"Yeah I want that, what do you want baby? Anything you want," he looked at me. I smiled and looked back up to find Mia rolling her eyes at me.

What's her problem?

"Uhm I'll get the chef salad," I pointed at the menu.

Jahseh nodded his head and began flipping through the menu.

I felt his hand under the table, slowly tracing up my thigh, going higher and higher until he reached her.

I looked over at him and he looked completely unbothered, reading through the menu with a straight face.

He glazed his fingers over my underwear, teasing my clit through the thin cloth. I bit my lip and grabbed my phone to distract myself.

I had to keep a straight face one way or another.

"So, x, how did the two of you meet?" Will asked Jahseh.

"Uh she bumped into me at a hotel," Jahseh smirked at me.

"Oh which one?" Will asked.

"I was handling a play back in the hood, you know that one." Jahseh explained.

"Oh for sure," will nodded his head.

I didn't know Jahseh was familiar with my hood, where I grew up I mean.

"You know that area?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I do. That's where I grew up." Jahseh explained.

"How is it we never met, I grew up there too," I explained.

"That's crazy, I keep a low profile though," he explained. "A lot of people don't know me."

I nodded my head just as his fingers tugged my panties to the side, following by two of his fingers slipping into my wetness.

A wave a pleasure engulfed my body and I bit my lip hard to keep from letting out a moan.

What's gotten into him tonight? Fingering me in front of his friends at a restaurant? This is crazy.

Not that I'm complaining.

And the night is just getting started...