chapter eighteen

point of view - marianna ortez

"Bitch thank you for poppin that pussy because this is a dream I jus-"

"I didn't pop my pussy the fuck," I looked at her like she was crazy and then resumed looking through the rack.

Laysia and I decided to go to the galleria and go shopping, Jahseh sent his big ass body guard with me and he told me to get whatever I want cause I need to fill up my closet anyways.

I wasn't going to splurge but I knew if I didn't spend a decent amount he would get mad so I told Laysia bitch let's go shopping.

A/n: it was giving white chicks in my head.
I'm high dab tryna type this.

"Well whatever you did- thank you," she had a cheesy ass smile on her face as she grabbed another shirt and draped it across her arm with the other items she picked out.

"He just likes to spend his money on me to make me like him. But little does he know I would stay like him without it. I came from nothing so it wouldn't bother me." I told her.

"You should tell him that," she suggested.

"I told him. Last time we went to the mall I tried to pay for my stuff at Victoria's Secret and he broke my card in half and handed it back to me."

"Are you serious?" She laughed.

"He told me not to embarrass him like that." I mumbled as I grabbed some jeans, draping them over my forearm.

"Girl you know what and I'm bout to get like you and date Stokeley. It's something about them Jamaicans that just sits right with my coochie," she told me.

"Wait y'all like each other?" I asked.

"Well we had a one night stand the night of that last party." She explained. "But he hasn't called me."

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

"Well I guess it doesn't help that I ran out while he was asleep at three In the morning and never left a way to contact me."

"Bitch I'm some talking to you." I rolled my eyes at her and turned to start walking to the checkout counter.

"I'm just saying me and him would make a cute couple." She explained to me as we handed our stuff to the cashier.

The cashier who's name tag read 'Kennedy' gave me a dirty look, "welcome to Wave. Is this going to be all?"

"Yes," I told her.

"How are you paying?" She smacked her gum extra dramatically loud.

"Card." I took out Jahseh's card and handed it to her.

She looked at it and then chuckled, "you can't use this card your name isn't on it."

First of all the bitch don't even know my name. "You never asked Me my name so how would you know?"

"This is a rapper, clearly you shouldn't have their card. You can't use it here."

"I've used the card here before why is it now I can't?" I asked her. "Are you new here?"

"You just can't use it. We don't know if it's stolen or not." She shoved the card at me.

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone, FaceTiming Jah.

_________________________

"Hey mamas," he cheesed at me. "Whats wrong?"

I'm getting extra pissed because this hoe is not chewing even louder on purpose. "I'm bout to cry."

"Why? What happened?" His whole demeanor changed.

I felt myself tearing up. Why am I so emotional all of a sudden, "I was trying to pay for my stuff with your card at wave, right. And this salty ass Mexican bitch is playing with me right now saying I can't use your card because it might be stolen."

"Baby you don't have to cry, do you have your card?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I frowned as I wiped the tears from under my eyes.

"How much is everything?" He asked me.

I looked up at the cashier and she rolled her eyes. "$279.54"

"Imma cashapp you okay?" He told me.

"Okay," I smiled.

His screen said pause for a few seconds and then I got a cashapp notification of the exact amount I needed.

"Thank you, baby," I smiled.

"Anything princess. Gimme me a kiss, stop crying." He told me.

I kissed him over the phone, "are you almost done getting the party stuff, I want to go eat."

"Imma be done in like ten minutes." He was playing with his dreads with one hand. "Meet me at Red Lobster the one by you."

"Okay, who's with you?" I asked.

"Just ski. Isaiah and them had to go get ready this nigga got clothes at the crib," he explained.

"Okay tell him it's a double date I have Lay with me, I picked her up on the way." I explained.

"I told you straight to the mall and home mama," he joked. "You just whippin my car around the whole world now?"

"You know I had to pick up my home girl, didn't Zeke tell you?" I asked.

Zeke is the body guard I had with me.

"Miss I have a line please pay for you shit," Kennedy said sounding as salty as ever.

"Let me go babe this bitch is salty," I rolled my eyes and hung up my phone.

_________________________

I took out my cashapp card and paid for our things. "I just got you a date with ski," I casually told Lay as we collected our bags.

She Screamed and hugged me, smacking me with a few bags as she did so, "thank you! Bitch I owe you big time!" She pulled away, "so whens the date?"

"In like fifteen minutes," I explained.

"BITCH!! I need to do touch ups come on!" She grabbed my arm pulling me to the exit.