chapter twenty two

point of view - marianna ortez

A week later....

"It's okay babe I'll be back before you know it," Jahseh told me as he held onto my waist. "And I told you if you're lonely laysia can take the guest room until I get home."

I frowned as I looked to at him. We've gotten so close in these last two weeks and I just don't want him to leave. I'm gonna miss him.

"Hey it's okay, FaceTime me when you are about to go to bed and we can sleep on the phone and you can text me all day." He told me.

I smiled, "and you promise you'll stay on your meds and don't forget your zoom therapy meetings."

"Yes I promise baby," he wrapped his hands under my thighs as I picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed my lips, lapping his tongue around mine as he squeezed my ass.

I never wanted this moment to be over. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too mamas, but imma be back before you know it. And you're gonna be safe and taken care of Zeke is staying with you and you got your home girl." He explained.

"I know..." I sighed.

He looked at me, "you're so beautiful. Make sure you send me pictures so I can play with m- so I won't miss you."

I laughed at his statement, "oh I will."

He smiled and kissed me one more time, "alright I have to go." He put me back on my own two legs. "Don't mess up my car because that's your ass."

Jahseh decided to leave me his bat Mobile so I could get around.

"I'm not I promise. I'm just gonna... bedazzle it a little bit," I shrugged.

"You better not put no bedazzles in my car," he made a straight face.

"But pleaaaaassseeeeeeeee?" I whined.

He giggled, "no."

"You're mean. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. Matter of fact I'm bout to go home and pack my bags." I stated.

He snaked his hand up around my throat, "stop fucking playing with me."

"Okay, I'm not gonna do it," I laughed.

"Okay I really have to go now, be careful and call me okay." He told me, kissing me one last time.

"Bye handsome," I kissed his nose and pulled back.

"By mamas."