chapter twenty five

Y'all listen to the songs I be putting up there while you read the chapter cause it sets the mood.. (and use dark mode)

point of view - marianna ortez

"I'm so fuckin high," Kierra laughed as she passed me the little pink pipe.

"For real I'm starting to think this shit is laced," I choked after hitting the pipe. I slammed the pipe down on my bed next to me, grabbing my water bottle and chugging it.

"Y'all are fucking weak! Gimme that shit," Lay laughed before snatching the pipe from the bed and grabbed the torch, lighting the bowl.

"It's cashed bitch," I snorted when no smoke was forming from the weed.

"Shut the fuck up," she smacked her lips.

"Hey you guys are nice, thank you for letting me hang out with you," kierra smiled at us.

"Not her getting high and sentimental," I laughed.

We all busted out laughing at the same time.

I jumped when I heard three loud knocks at my bedroom door. I jumped and grabbed my little pocket knife I was using to open the wraps. "Y'all we about to get kidnapped!"

"Bitch shut up." Kierra laughed after seeing her dad slowly open the door.

"Are y'all good I can hear you from Jahseh's office?" He looked around the room.

"No way! We're that loud?" Laysia laughed.

"Yes," he sighed.

"Yeah we're fine dad, this shit is just extra strong for reason. This shit built different," kierra laughed as she tried to fled her little ass arms.

I busted out laughing. Everything was happening so slow. I looked down and saw my phone was vibrating on the floor.

I was getting a FaceTime from jahseh. I picked up my phone and swiped the screen, answering the call.

_________________________

"Oh shit! Yes daddy!"

"Jahseh?" I was so confused why would he call me while he's watching porn? That's hella sus.

I heard a loud smack followed by a moan, "stop fuckin movin I'm bout to cum." I heard Jahseh's raspy voice whine.

My jaw dropped, I know he didn't just FaceTime me while he's having sex as if he didn't have me convinced he's got feelings for me. "Jahseh!" I called for his attention again.

"Say my name."

"Fuck! Daddy Dagger!" The girl screamed.

I slightly shook my head as my eyes teared up. You know what this isn't even my dude. We're not together. Not officially anyways.

"Jahseh?" I asked one last time.

Again he didn't respond but the clapping noises continued.

I clicked the red x and ended the FaceTime.

__________________________

I looked up from my phone and everyone was looking at me, "are you- is everything okay?" Zeke asked me.

"Yeah everything's fine," I lied.

I'm my heart I knew things would never be the same. But my brain kept repeating "he's not even your man you can't be mad".

But I can be. He just-

"Girl forget about him," laysia sighed. "Look I got a homeboy for you."

I shook my head as she tried to show me the boy on her phone, "I'm not even set up like that."

"You don't even have to fuck with him for real just make it seem like you are to make jahseh jealous," she explained. "He'd be down he's done it for me before."

I thought about for a second. It would be a good idea to give Jahseh a taste of his own medicine for once.

"I think it's a good idea," kierra told me.

"I've worked for jahseh for a long time and I can personally tell you that that's the last thing you should be doing right now," Zeke sighed.

"Yeah I'll do it," I told Laysia, completely ignoring zekes advice.

Jahseh doesn't get to be a hoe if I can't be one too.