chapter twenty five

point of view - jahseh onfroy

I looked around the club, feeling irritated. "Bro can we just go?" I asked Stokeley.

"I just need to find someone real fast," he sighed as we continued navigating through the crowd.

"It smells like ass in here vro," I scrunched up my face as we walked past the strippers.

Look I love me some strippers but these ones gotta go, it's not right. "Hey you're that rapper huh?"

I stopped in my tracks when a blonde girl with hella tattoos stepped in front of me, blocking my walkway.

"Yeah," I looked down at her.

"I'm Taylor," she smiled at me as she looked me up and down.

I smirked down at her, "Wassup Taylor."

"Yo X! Let's go man you got a girl at home," Ski came over to me and grabbed my arm pulling me along with him.

I rolled my eyes before looking back at Taylor. She smirked at me before winking and walking away.

"Vro I gotta get her number," I told ski as I tried to get loose from his grip.

"Mari is at home waiting for y'all to work shit out, you can't do that to her. I can't do that to her," he explained to me.

"What does this have to do with you?" I smacked my lips.

"Yo me and her got close that girl is like a little sister to me. She gained trust for me and because of that I can't allow you to hoe her like that."

"Man fuck it let's go," I shrugged him off.

point of view - marianna ortez

My eyes shifted to the front door as it swung open. Seconds later Zeke walked in holding a few bags and a girl trailed slowly behind him.

I stood up and walked over to the door to greet her, seeing as she might feel shy or something, I just wanna be nice.

"Here's what you needed," Zeke handed Laysia and I each a handful of bags.

I thanked him and he smiled, dismissing himself.

"Hey, I'm Marianna, what's your name?" I asked her as I looked over to her.

"I'm Keirra," she smiled at me. "You're really dating X?" She asked eagerly.

Oh god I hope this little girl isn't some kind of groupie.

"Yeah we talk or whatever," I shrugged like it was no big deal. But it was. This man is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"You're so lucky," she smiled as she looked around the house.

I looked at Laysia and she looked at me. Yeah it's giving groupie.

"Anyways, we're just gonna chill and smoke and shit and make content for TikTok, so you can hang out with us if you want," Laysia told her.

"Okay, yeah I just need to eat something I'm starved." She nodded her head.

"Well we're about to get lit and then cook for a YouTube video," I explained. "You're dad said you're allowed to smoke with us."

She smiled and nodded her head, "yeah that sounds good. Where can I put my things?"

I showed her to the guest room that was downstairs and left her to settle in while Lay and I went into the kitchen with the bags of liquor and supplies we asked Zeke for.

After we placed all of the bags on the counter, we started taking everything out of the bags, going through everything.

"Ouuu girl let me mix us some drinks," Laysia asked me.

"Go ahead, imma roll up these white owls while you're doing that," I grabbed the pack of blue raspberry white owl minis and opened them.

I looked in the drawer and pulled out my rolling tray, blunt splitter, and grinder, setting them on the counter.

I opened up my jar and grabbed a few good sized Nuggs, stuffing them in the top part of the grinder. I grinder up a good amount of weed and then split open all the of the blunt wraps and cleaned them out.

After about five minutes I was done rolling.

"Here taste it," Lay handed me a margarita glass full of whatever drink she mixed. I took the glass and sipped it. "Mmm this is bomb what did you put in it?"

"Hennessy, Malibu, patron and Amsterdam," she explained.

"Bitch why would you do that!" I smacked my lips. "We're about to be fucked up."

"Oh well we gotta hang out with a groupie we might as well be drunk." She snatched the drink back and started sipping it.

"I don't think she's that bad maybe she was just excited," I shrugged.

Seconds later Keirra walked into the kitchen, wearing some jean booty shorts and a white tube top while her hair was thrown into a messy bun.

This is her y'all

A/n: I be finding ppl on Pinterest so idk her @

"Hey, you ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah, uhm what are we gonna cook?" She asked as she stuffed her phone into her back pocket.

"Uhhhh we're gonna make spaghetti and meatballs."