chapter twenty one

point of view - marianna ortez

I smiled at myself In the mirror after applying my lip gloss. I felt and looked amazing.

I was even more excited since I dyed the back half of my hair like a pinkish red. I hadn't even told jahseh or anyone except laysia.

I picked out the cutest dress and I was so excited to show off my new look. I walked out of my bathroom and looked around my room, searching for my phone in the mess on my bed.

I found it and took it with me, leaving my room. I ran into Laysia in the hallway outside of my room.

She got ready in the guest room since she was gonna stay for the weekend. "Hey gi- oh my god you dyed your hair."

"Yeah I just did it but it looks good. I really like it,"
I explained as I played with my curls.

Pic from the night & fit :

"Well I think it's cute. What do you think Jah will think?" She asked.

"About what?" Jahseh asked as he stepped out of his bedroom across from mine.

"I dyed my hair. Do you like it?" I asked him.

He licked His lips and grabbed my hand, taking me in my room. "You still on your period?"

He picked Me up and sat me down on top of my vanity, standing between my legs.

"Yes I am ," I explained as he started kissing down my neck. I bit my lip as I struggled to keep my composure.

He pulled back and kissed my lips again. I smiled as wrapped my arms around him. "So, do you like my hair?"

"I love it. It's beautiful," he told me as he fixed as curl that was out of place.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Now, I want you to have a good time and I promise I'll be on my best behavior. Im not gonna drink." He told me.

I was shocked at this news. "No, you should have fun."

"I am gonna have fun. Plus with you in that dress imma have to have my eye on you all night," he smirked at me as he rubbed my thighs.

"Do you want me to change?"

"No. This comes with the territory of having a baddie as a boo. Plus i can fight," he told me as he played with my hair. He trailed his hands down to the bottom of my dress, rubbing on my thighs. "I took my medicine and I made me a therapy appointment."

I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. "As long as you're trying."

"I am cause I don't wanna hurt you," he told me. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

I didn't say anything in response, instead I just pecked his lips. "Let's go down to the party and just have fun. I rolled up."

"Yeah?" He chuckled. "What did you roll?"

"A whole pack of Backwoods," I explained. I grabbed my backwoods from next to me on my vanity.

He smiled at me, picking me up and placing me on the floor. He took my hand and lead me out of my room.

I took my shot and then chased it with some cranberry juice. I shook my head, getting the strong taste out of my mouth and then took the blunt from Laysia.

I inhaled and exhaled the smoke, feeling myself relax. "Bitch I'm so horny."

Laysia looked at me and busted out laughing, "ain't you on your period?"

"Yes that's why I'm mad. I can't have sex with him for the first time on my period that's gross!" I explained.

"Girl I would, that creates soul ties."

"It's also NASTYYYY." I laughed.

"What's nasty?" Jahseh approached us and sat next to me at the bomb fire.

"Nothing." I told him.

"Tell me," he asked playfully.

"Absolutely not!" I told him. I looked at Laysia as she opened her mouth to talk. "Come on let's dance!" I grabbed Jahseh's hand and lead him to the other side of the backyard where the music and dance floor was at.

"Oh this is my song!" I smiled as Money by cardi b started playing. "Look, my bitches all bad my niggas all real, I ride his dick and some big tall heels."

He just looked at me and watched me as I sang the song. "You a real city girl huh?" He asked me.

"No I'm not. I'm more of a material girl slash brat in training." I laughed.

"Very much material," he said as he licked his lips, looking me up and down.

I smacked my lips when the song changed literally mid song. "Who the hell is on the au- nevermind this goes."

Fuck it up by ocho drippin started playing and I turned around and started tweaking on jahseh. I felt his hands wrapp around my hips as he held me in place.

I put my hands on my knees and started shaking this ass like the inner stripper I was. I was on beat and I was just having so much fun. "Yo bitch in the party getting hit by the whole damn gang gang gang gang!"

Jahseh chuckled as I squatted, twerking that thang.

Once the song was over a slow grind song began to fill the air, but I didn't know that song. "Come on..." I pulled jahseh towards the house.

"What are you on?" He asked me as we reached the back door. I opened it up and pulled him inside. I need him in me one way or another.

I pulled him into the walk in pantry and locked the door. I looked to at him as I unzipped his black jeans, pushing them down with his boxers.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just shut up." I took him into my hands, stroking him as I got in my knees.