Chapter fifty two

Marianna Ortez

"Can you hand me that right there?" I pointed at my lash spooly that was on my vanity.

Aniyah handed it to me and I quickly and carefully brushed out my lashes.  I checked myself ounce more in the mirror before grabbing lotion and rubbing my myself down.

"You ready? Are you nervous?" Aniyah asked.

"Actually, yeah I am and that doesn't make any sense because we've been... well what we've been for like two months already. Damn I can't believe it's only been two months since I met him."

"Right it feels like it's been years," she chuckled.

"So what's going on with you and-"

"We're not on speaking terms right now. I decided I deserve better and if he can't be better than I guess I just have to move on." She sighed. She looked sad about it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am. I'm ready to leave him in the past." She explained.

"Good. I'm happy for you," I stated.

"Hurry up and get dressed I think I just heard his car pull up," Aniyah pushed me off into my closet.

I quickly grabbed a nice outfit and went back into my bedroom. I dressed myself as fast as I could before putting on perfume and my shoes and accessories.

"Damn bitch you look damn good. I hope you're on birth control." Aniyah said.

"I'm not. Should I be?" I asked.

She gave me a look, "i don't know should you be?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm good sis, we only fucked like twice and he pulled out."

"No condom?" She asked.

"I- we're using them from now on."

"Mhm." She gave me a look before taking a condom out of her purse and handing it to me. She looked at me for a second and shook her head.

She went back to her purse and pulled out a whole roll of condoms and dropped it in my hands. "You need these more than I do."

My jaw dropped, "bitch don't play with me."

"I'm not playing I'm so serious." She straight faced me.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed them in my purse because yes, she was right.

"Marianna?" I heard jahseh call for me from downstairs.

"Go go," Aniyah rushed me out the door.

"Alright damn."

@theyluvmari  in her pretty girl era 🩷!!

14,686  🩷 likes

Comments....

niyah2fine: bestie 😍😍😍😍
67 replies    23 likes

xxxtentacion: 😩😍😘
657 replies 123,966 likes
——— User1: what the fuck is this?
——— Liar: ouuuuuu bet.
———-User2: wait she's so pretty I love this
——-User3: DAMM MA 😩👅💦💦💦

pyt.laii: 🩷🩷🩷
10 replies    39 likes