Chapter 363 - 464

Chapter 363 Garden Tour

In the evening, Luo Xiaobai returned home and found Mo Ming working in the study.

Luo Xiaobai went to the kitchen and brought a plate of fresh mulberry fruits to Mo Ming.

"Have you finished eating?" Mo Ming raised his head and glanced at the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai sat on the leather sofa, "Well, I'm very full." "I can see it" Mo Ming nodded the corner of his mouth.

Luo Xiaobai wiped it on the corner of his mouth, and it turned out to be a piece of candy. "Haha, I ate a candied haws after dinner." "You go take a shower and rest first. I still have some work here." Mo Ming continued what he was doing work. Luo Xiaobai is not very sleepy now, "I'll play games with you for a while."

As he said that, Luo Xiaobai took over a laptop and started playing online games.

Two hours later, Luo Xiaobai yawned for the third time and found that Mo Daniao was still busy.

"What job takes so long?" Luo Xiaobai closed the computer and came to Mo Ming's side. Mo Ming sighed, "I might go to France in a few days and I'll be back in about a week."

"Didn't you send the vice president there?" Luo Xiaobai remembered the French jewelry exhibition.

Mo Ming raised his hand and rubbed his temples, "The vice president's wife has given birth to a baby. I really can't let him go on a business trip at this time." "

Then you'd better go." Because he became a father, Luo Xiaobai understood better what would happen after having a baby. Feel. Mo Ming thought the same way, "Are you going with me or staying in the imperial capital?" "

I won't go. I still have to take care of my son!" Luo Xiaobai said confidently.

Mo Mingcai didn't believe his lies. Xiao Qiyun was taken care of by Mrs. Wu, so he only went to tease the child occasionally and didn't care about anything anymore.

"Okay, don't cause trouble this week and wait until I come back." Since the little guy doesn't want to go, Mo Ming won't say much. After all, he is on a business trip, not a tourist.

Luo Xiaobai wondered if he was that uneasy, but he still agreed.

Two days later, Mo Ming went on a business trip to France, and Luo Xiaobai declared liberation.

As a family with children, Luo Xiaobai naturally cannot just play by himself and leave the children at home.

Just in time for the weekend, Luo Xiaobai decided to take the child to the zoo, which also happened to give Mrs. Wu a day off.

Putting the child in the safety seat, Luo Xiaobai drove to the largest zoo in the imperial capital.

There were many vendors setting up stalls at the entrance of the zoo. Luo Xiaobai parked the car avoiding the crowd, fastened his backpack, and put the little Qi Yun inside.

"Son, daddy took you to the zoo to see animals today. What do you like?" After locking the car, Luo Xiaobai held the child in his arms and went to buy a ticket.

Because today is the weekend, there are many parents bringing their children to play, and there is already a long queue at the place to buy tickets.

After waiting for more than a dozen people, I bought a ticket.

After buying the ticket, Luo Xiaobai entered the zoo smoothly.

Although the weather is very cold, you can still see many animals. Those animals that are not afraid of the cold are outdoors, while some animals that are afraid of the cold are active indoors.