Chapter 166 - 167

Chapter 166 Poisonous Girl

At Mo Hongyao's invitation, half of the classmates were preparing to come to the imperial capital for a party.

Luo Xiaobai went over to look at the list and found that most of the people who came were girls.

"Hey, nephew, you are very popular!" Luo Xiaobai put his arm around Mo Hongyao's shoulders and teased with a smile.

Mo Hongyao scratched his head, "Uncle Bai, don't talk nonsense. They said in the group that they came to the emperor for tourism and shopping." "Only a

silly boy like you would believe it. Those girls don't make excuses. How can I accept your invitation?" Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that a tall, handsome boy like Mo Hongyao with a superior family background would definitely attract girls.

Mo Ming was concerned about other things, "Will those two people come?"

Mo Hongyao nodded, "They both said they would come."

God knows, subconsciously he hoped that they would refuse, so that at least some possibilities could be eliminated.

It's a pity that after the two people saw the news, they said they would definitely come.

After calculating the number of people, Mo Ming booked a large private room in the private dining room of the palace.

"When the time comes, you go here. Xiaobai and I are in the private room next to you. During the meal, you bring these two people to the door and let Xiaobai take a look." Mo Ming told Mo Hongyao the arrangement, "Then, Xiaobai will arrange a private room at a nearby KTV, and we will find a way to catch the person first." "

Yes, I remember it." Mo Hongyao kept it in mind.

Three days later, it was time for Mo Hongyao's classmates to gather. Some of these students came accompanied by their parents.

Others came in groups. It was rare for them to come to the Imperial Capital. Naturally, these students wanted to have fun for a few days, so they checked into a hotel nearby.

On the morning of the party, the students who came in a group rented a van and went to the palace to cook private meals.

"The palace's private kitchen, I've heard of this restaurant, it's so famous!" Some students whose relatives are in the imperial capital have naturally heard of this place.

"I also know. It is said that the consumption there is valuable. I didn't expect Mo Hongyao's family to be so rich." "What do you know? Does Mo Ming know that he is the boss of

Mingdu Jewelry and Mo Hongyao's uncle? How can his family have no money

?"

Although these students are only in their teens, they are very well-informed.

"I know Mingdu Jewelry. My mother bought a jade bracelet at a branch in Shencheng. It is said to be made of ice. I wear it like a treasure and won't even let me touch it. "

Everyone started talking about it. In a blink of an eye, the van stopped at the entrance of the Palace Private Kitchen. The

driver was from a travel company. Because these students had booked the travel itinerary, the travel agency would provide driver services as a gift. Everyone got out of the car one after another. , looking at the grand hotel door, he was a little afraid to go in.

"Let's go, what are you afraid of, it will be bad if you are late. "A girl said. They stood at the door for more than a minute, and someone was already pointing at them. The others mustered up their courage and strode