Chapter 111 - 112

Chapter 111 Extra Reward

At the same time, Luo Xiaobai and six people walked around Huangliang Village with noisy sounds. It was also their luck that they came to the entrance of the village and saw the confrontation between the two groups of people.

"Isn't that Zhou Hui? Is there a rebellion in the nest?" Wu Tang's impression of Zhou Hui was extremely bad.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "It must be a show. The police didn't know that Zhou Hui was with them."

"What should I do?" Di Xiao didn't want to see anyone being deceived again, not to mention that it was related to their safety. If As the police retreated, they could not leave Huangliang Village.

Everyone fell silent. They could not be exposed now, otherwise they would be captured by nearby villagers before the police could rescue them.

Zhou Hui is not in danger as a fake hostage, but they are real hostages.

"You hide, I'll go down!" Luo Xiaobai gritted his teeth and said, "I can move more flexibly by myself, and they don't know that Zhou Hui's identity has been discovered by me." In the scene where Zhou Hui and the village chief were in cahoots, Luo Xiao Bai

saw it in the dark.

Professor Wu patted Luo Xiaobai on the shoulder, "Good boy, be careful."

"Okay!" Luo Xiaobai nodded heavily.

In order not to alert others, Luo Xiaobai went back to the village. Because the two parties were confronting each other at the entrance of the village, he did not notice an additional

figure behind him.

The place where Luo Xiaobai appeared was right behind the village chief.

"Hey, what happened?" Luo Xiaobai suddenly spoke up, breaking the weird atmosphere.

The village chief shook his hand and made a cut on Zhou Hui's neck. It was not deep, but blood oozed out.

"Xiao Bai!" Mo Ming rushed towards Luo Xiaobai immediately.

The village chief wanted to do something, but he was pointed at a gun and could only stop silently.

The moment he saw Mo Ming, Luo Xiaobai felt at ease.

However, you still have to pretend. Luo Xiaobai squeezed Mo Ming's hand, and then looked at the village chief holding the murder weapon in shock, "Village Chief, what are you..." The village chief narrowed his eyes and said There was no answer to

Luo Xiaobai's question.

"Comrade, are you from the medical team?" Captain Ma stepped forward and asked.

The village chief also pricked up his ears, but Zhou Hui could no longer care about the pain in her neck, and was so nervous that her hands were sweating.

They suspected last night that it was Luo Xiaobai who rescued the people. Now that Luo Xiaobai appears, does it mean that Professor Wu and others have left safely?

"Yes, I went up the mountain to collect herbs last night. I heard that there is a half-moon orchid nearby. This kind of medicinal material can only be picked in the dark sky." As he said that, Luo Xiaobai transformed an orchid from behind.

Among the people present, only Zhou Hui is a doctor, but she is a Western medicine doctor, so she doesn't know Yue Banlan.

"So, you don't know where the others are?" Captain Ma frowned.

Luo Xiaobai blinked, "The others are sleeping at the village chief's house!"

Captain Ma asked the village chief again, "Where are the others!"