Chapter 303 - 304

Chapter 303 Unique

"I told you two to stop talking about these useless things. Mo Ming's injury is not serious. Xiaobai, please show him." Mo Wei on the side was speechless. The focus of these two people was different from others.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai realize that Mo Ming also felt pain everywhere in his body.

Mo Ming was helped into the tent, and Luo Xiaobai took it upon himself to untie his clothes.

There were countless wounds, large and small, on his body, but fortunately they were all superficial wounds. Even so, Luo Xiaobai felt very distressed.

"How did you do this?" Luo Xiaobai carefully cleaned the wound with a sterilized cotton swab.

Mo Ming lay on the sleeping bag, "He was bombed after being transformed into elements. Fortunately, he was swallowed up by the dark energy, otherwise he would have been more seriously injured." "Cai Qi went too far. He died himself, and he asked everyone to be buried with him!

" Luo Xiaobai said angrily.

I saw that Mo Ming and Mo Wei had strange expressions on their faces, and they did not talk to each other.

"What's wrong? Am I right?" Luo Xiaobai wrapped the larger wound with gauze to prevent bacterial infection.

Mo Ming turned his head away, and Mo Wei coughed twice, "Actually, we were the ones who detonated the explosives, but we must not let the people of Haocheng know this." "What, you detonated it because you were tired of living and wanted to commit suicide

? ! " Luo Xiaobai simply wanted to kill someone, but he was so frightened. What on earth were these people doing!

Mo Ming said calmly, "I proposed this matter. The explosives Cai Qi buried near the science building are always a hidden danger. Why don't we help him detonate them? As long as the people leave safely, a city is nothing."

" Yes, the people are the foundation of a city. We don't feel comfortable letting the people live on those piles of explosives," Mowe said, otherwise he would not take the risk.

"You are all crazy!" Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched sharply, but he also knew the meaning of what they did.

If I were to go in and find the place where the explosives were buried, and then dig them out and transport them one by one, I don't know how many accidents would happen during the process.

Although detonation is a bit rough, it is the most effective method.

It took more than half an hour for Luo Xiaobai to finish treating Mo Ming's wounds.

After washing his hands, Luo Xiaobai gave Mo Ming medical advice not to touch water or have sex during the week. ,,

"Can you bear it?" Mo Ming asked.

Luo Xiaobai really wanted to tear his mouth off and sew it back up again!

After treating Mo Ming's wounds, several people left the tent.

"Chief, there are a few aliens from China's new forces who are making a big fuss. Do you want to go and have a look." A soldier came over to report.

Mo Wei frowned slightly, "Let's go over and take a look. You are already a prisoner and you still dare to make trouble!"

Where the prisoners were held, Tang Han and Xiaofen yelled.

Luo Xiaobai didn't expect that it would be them who were stabbed, "We met again, I didn't expect it to be in this way!" Tang Han saw that Luo Xiaobai was safe and sound, and he immediately looked relieved, "Brother Xiaobai, I